Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: koren robinson

SeattleFan is offline Waterboy

koren robinson

hey douchbags, i hope you make it to the playoffs before ol' smokey (robinson) rediscovers crack and jack daniels.
    love, mr. kocknballs

jhirchak1 is offline Rookie

Re: koren robinson

"kocknballs" wrote:
    hey douchbags, i hope you make it to the playoffs before ol' smokey (robinson) rediscovers crack and jack daniels.
    love, mr. kocknballs
    Don't you have anything else better to do with your time?

Calmwind is offline Starter

I am guessing a Seahawks fan? I could tell by the classy post. Welcome to the board and beware of Del and Ultra!!
    Del Rio: "Football will go on, better players have left the Vikings, and better players will leave in the future.....the game rolls on."

damien927 is offline Asst. Coach

look who's talking packer backer.... Favre has an addiction... beats it... becomes hero to you... K-rob has an addiction... beats it... and is a loser in your mind. Is that why the Packers wanted to sgign him so bad?? That is what I thought. Please ban this loser!

Thanks Lotza!

Del Rio Guest

The quality of troll has really dropped off as of late. The bright side is it will be easy to ban him.

The sad thing is we have to watch numbnuts attempt to be witty.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"kocknballs" wrote:
    love, mr. kocknballs
    Last time I checked, Mrs. Sucknballs, Koren suffered from alcohol addiction, not crack addiction (alcohol being legal for his use). You had better get some help for your addition as well...your addiction to making idiotic comments and messing with people who can bury your A$$!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Calmwind is offline Starter

I was guessing this guy a Seahawks fan considering KRob came from there and we just got Hutch but i could be wrong. He is prob just a Bandwagon Troll with minimal wit and nothing real to debate.
    Del Rio: "Football will go on, better players have left the Vikings, and better players will leave in the future.....the game rolls on."

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

What a punk. Not get your thumb out of your mouth and go do your homework.. See this is why parents need to watch their children closely, they are not being supervised on the computer and they make stupid comments about nothing.. The way I see it, K-Rob didn't have a problem in Seattle his first couple years, and never made the probowl. He is with us 1 season, and goes to the probowl. People need to do some thinking before opening their big mouths..

Hey smarta$$ :thebirdman:

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"Del Rio" wrote:
    The quality of troll has really dropped off as of late. The bright side is it will be easy to ban him.

The sad thing is we have to watch numbnuts attempt to be witty.
    You're right Del, the quality of troll is down lately. It's a shame because it used to be enjoyable to beat on them, now it's just downright sad.

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    What a punk. Not get your thumb out of your mouth and go do your homework.. See this is why parents need to watch their children closely, they are not being supervised on the computer and they make stupid comments about nothing.. The way I see it, K-Rob didn't have a problem in Seattle his first couple years, and never made the probowl. He is with us 1 season, and goes to the probowl. People need to do some thinking before opening their big mouths..

Hey smarta$$ :thebirdman:
    I like you more and more each day lol

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast