Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Koren Robinson

Vikes316 is offline Rookie

Koren Robinson

If hes on this team next year (And he will be this team next year). Do you think hes gonna be the number one reciver. I think he should. Man i cant wait to see this guy can do when in for th e whole year and has more of a role

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Koren Robinson

"Vikes316" wrote:
    If hes on this team next year (And he will be this team next year). Do you think hes gonna be the number one reciver. I think he should. Man i cant wait to see this guy can do when in for th e whole year and has more of a role

He will most definetely be with the Vikes next year, I actually see thm signing him to a long term contract. He should be considered the #1 reciever, this guy is the total package, and when he was with Seattle, he was in the WCO, the same offense that the Vikes will have, so he shouldn't have any problems picking everything up....

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

I think he definately has the skill to be number one... but that will be decided in training camp when the new coaching staff gets a feel for each reciever and how well they work in the new offense.

He definately doesn't have to work his way up anymore. I think he more that proved himself last year.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Oh he'll be here and he'll be the #1 unless we sign a free agent or trade for a big name WR which I don't see happening

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Yeah I think that he will be hear and I also think that he will be the number 1 wideout. Then probably Burleson.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

IDK if he'll be here or not. What makes you say he will?

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

I really hope so K-Rob could be a star for us next year and then problaby Burleson 2 and Williamson 3

We have to give Williamson a chance this year

Thank you Josdin for the sig

Has to be #1, Burleson #2, and you got to put Williamson at #3, to see if he was worth such a high pick last year. K.Robinson was clearly the team's best WR. Is M.Robinson the odd man out ???
    I ll be dead and cold before I m green and gold

Thanks to PPE for sig

"vikesoto" wrote:
    Has to be #1, Burleson #2, and you got to put Williamson at #3, to see if he was worth such a high pick last year. K.Robinson was clearly the team's best WR. Is M.Robinson the odd man out ???
    Marcus Robinson is our best red zone threat WR. Travis Taylor also played solid for us last season. We are still developing Troy Williamson and Nate Burleson needs to step up next season. Koren Robinson seems to be our big-play type reciever so overall I feel we have a pretty solid WR core.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

umaguma1979 is offline Asst. Coach

K-Rob is a great receiver, but he will not be signed to a long-term deal. Let's face the facts. The Vikes have already invested a lot into Troy and he will be given every opportunity to be the #1. He has already shown great flahes of being a great fit to the WCO (remember the YAC against Baltimore). Burleson is a restricted free-agent and some team will make an offer on him. The Vikings will pick up the heafty compensation via draft picks as part of that contingency. Travis Taylor is under contract and is a cheap - dependable #2 that will excel in the short passing game. That still leaves us dependable/situational players such as Mrob & chris Jones and any other cost effective draft pick or free agent we pick up. In addition, if no one antes up on Burleson - he will remain with the team for another year.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast