Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    don't go away mad..just go away!!!

kingpin9995 is offline Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by 2beersTommy View Post
    don't go away mad..just go away!!!
    I have written on this forum about this media whore a few times while he was still with the Vikings. He's one of those annoying types that just can't come to work do his job and collect his paycheck. He was a lowly punter making WAY too much money that felt he needed to be the mouthpiece of the team on EVERY moral issue. Gays, same sexy marriage, the Pope... blah blah blah. Now he shows his true colores. He lost his job because they drafted a guy just as good , 8 years younger, and for a quarter of the price. He's lost his forum as an NFL player where SOME would actually give two shits what he says. Crissy now shows what he REALLY IS.... He's the coward of cowards. He comes off as this truly dedicated moral police but IT WAS NOT IMPORTANT ENOUGH IT SEEMS TO BRING IT OUT AS IT SUPPOSEDLY HAPPENED WITH PHEIFFER AND OTHERS. Really Chris, how does anyone take you seriously when you put your teammates as you say, OVER YOUR MORAL ISSUES THAT YOU SEEMED TO NEED TO GET EVERY BIT OF MEDIA TO LISTEN TO YOU? You are a fraud that is no more than a media whore that los this podium. If you truly believed in your convictions of such MORAL ISSUES, surely you would risk your job, your hefty paycheck, and your teammates to make the world the place you want to see.. You see Crissy, you waiting a year plus only tells me you talk the talk but you are not willing to WALK THE WALK..... good riddance..

^^^^this

Kluwe is a douche of the highest order...a grandmaster douche per say. He's a media slut no different from Miley Cyrus or the thousands of other desperate losers. He uses hot button social issues as a springboard for his attention needs. If your gay good for you I could give a rats ass. Kluwe needs to shut his irrelevant ass up and drift off into obscurity where he mostly has been anyways.
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by kingpin9995 View Post
    I have written on this forum about this media whore a few times while he was still with the Vikings. He's one of those annoying types that just can't come to work do his job and collect his paycheck. He was a lowly punter making WAY too much money that felt he needed to be the mouthpiece of the team on EVERY moral issue. Gays, same sexy marriage, the Pope... blah blah blah. Now he shows his true colores. He lost his job because they drafted a guy just as good , 8 years younger, and for a quarter of the price. He's lost his forum as an NFL player where SOME would actually give two shits what he says. Crissy now shows what he REALLY IS.... He's the coward of cowards. He comes off as this truly dedicated moral police but IT WAS NOT IMPORTANT ENOUGH IT SEEMS TO BRING IT OUT AS IT SUPPOSEDLY HAPPENED WITH PHEIFFER AND OTHERS. Really Chris, how does anyone take you seriously when you put your teammates as you say, OVER YOUR MORAL ISSUES THAT YOU SEEMED TO NEED TO GET EVERY BIT OF MEDIA TO LISTEN TO YOU? You are a fraud that is no more than a media whore that los this podium. If you truly believed in your convictions of such MORAL ISSUES, surely you would risk your job, your hefty paycheck, and your teammates to make the world the place you want to see.. You see Crissy, you waiting a year plus only tells me you talk the talk but you are not willing to WALK THE WALK..... good riddance..
    How did he not risk his "job and hefty paycheck?" Isn't that exactly what he did?

And he did address why he waited until now to release this.

Some will ask why I waited so long to tell this story. It's a fair question, and I have two answers. The first is that I still have friends on the Vikings, and opening up something like this during the season would not help them focus on their jobs. By doing it now, I hope they don't have to answer questions about an issue that concerns only four people, and I hope the issue will have died down before next season starts.
    But that's 3000+ words in and something tells me ... never mind.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    and opening up something like this during the season would not help them focus on their jobs.
    and of course would interrupt your job as well during the season ... oh wait I forgot you were cut by the Raiders despite being one of the best punters in the league ( according to you ).

Kluwe was not as good as he thought but isn't really missed at all. Enjoy retirement Chris
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Anderson View Post

Some will ask why I waited so long to tell this story. It's a fair question, and I have two answers. The first is that I still have friends on the Vikings, and opening up something like this during the season would not help them focus on their jobs. By doing it now, I hope they don't have to answer questions about an issue that concerns only four people, and I hope the issue will have died down before next season starts.
    No, he didn't wait. He brought this up about Priefer last May after he got fired. I'm not buying the "I didn't want to bring this up during the season" bullshit. Last May wasn't exactly when the season was in full swing.

My guess is he's looking for attention or perhaps a payday since the well is probably drying up a bit when you no longer have a punting job with any NFL team.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Anderson View Post
    How did he not risk his "job and hefty paycheck?" Isn't that exactly what he did?

But that's 3000+ words in and something tells me ... never mind.
    He's a coward of cowards because he and his moral convictions were it seems not as important as his paycheck sir.. How can a guy talk his talk and then when this discrimination hits him smack in the face he takes the money over his convictions he needed to tell the word about. He by being quiet on the discrimination he supposedly was facing is the biggest hypocrit of all. Was not his MORAL OBLIGATION to COME OUT with the information about this terrible man Pheiffer regardless of his team or paycheck? Keep supporting this bum. He sucks and so does his band.

The only reason he waited this long is because the long haired attention monger knew his football career was over. That cannot be disputed. He took money and status over his convictions. He's like the guy I used to play ball with. Constantly trying to convert his fellow teammates to the Lord. We told him to shut the fuk up or quit the team. There is a time and place for everything, and his place was not to try and find anyone that would listen to his bullshit even when told to please pipe it down by his bosses. They had every right to ask him to do that. He talks of distractions. He was a distraction on his team every week as every new moral compass subject came up that he felt the need to respond to. Do it in the off season douche bag, you have a team to support.

purplehelmut is offline Pro-Bowler
    I wonder if there would be as much indignation and venom if Kluwe's chosen social issues were feeding hungry children, finding a cure for cancer, or cleaning up the environment.

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    the gay activism cost him his job..PROVE IT!!!!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast