Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Kluwe Speaks today

"vikings4life33" wrote:
    He is a great punter. funny that the kicker is the only guy on the team he can tuff talk. he never came down on tjack when he sucked. he should be coming down on the whole special teams. if 11 pro ball players cant tackle 1 man the last guy i would blame it on is the punter.
    Maybe because the other 11 were expecting it to land out of bounds.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"marstc09" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    What the floop does he mean sometimes it doesn't go out of bounds. Even I could kick it out of bounds.
    We would grill his jiggly butt if he had a 30 yard punt out of bounds. It's like a 40-50 yard field goal, it requires strength and accuracy. Too much to the sideline and it's a shank kick, too much to the middle of the field and voila it stays in bounds.
    kaka del rio. Nobody with a right mind would grill him when we all know Hester and Bush are dangerous. Get it out of bounds. Shank it for all I care. Don't kick it to him. Very simple. Chilly has the right to be on his jiggly butt.

Agreed

Our coverage has been horrible all season

Derek Rick is offline Rookie

Hey guys just thought of something else but i have a good feeling those two run backs by Bush would not have happened if we had Heath Farwell playing this year. That is a huge loss for are special teams and i really hope we resign him this offseason.

V4L

"Derek" wrote:
    Hey guys just thought of something else but i have a good feeling those two run backs by Bush would not have happened if we had Heath Farwell playing this year. That is a huge loss for are special teams and i really hope we resign him this offseason.

We will

He adds good depth and AMAZING special teams

Im not too impressed with any individual this year thus far

I had high hopes for Erin Henderson on ST but he hasnt done jack.. Except get jacked up

"marstc09" wrote:
    "vikings4life33" wrote:
    He is a great punter. funny that the kicker is the only guy on the team he can tuff talk. he never came down on tjack when he sucked. he should be coming down on the whole special teams. if 11 pro ball players cant tackle 1 man the last guy i would blame it on is the punter.
    so you take a play off????? come on. you play no matter what. till the whisle blows.and it would be the other 10 players

"Derek" wrote:
    i yell out heaths name everytime we get smoked. he is missed

V4L

"vikings4life33" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "vikings4life33" wrote:
    so you take a play off????? come on. you play no matter what. till the whisle blows.and it would be the other 10 players

Exactly

They get some blame as well

Just because it didn't go where it should doesn't mean they get a free pass

Still gotta make a tackle.. No matter where it is on the field

Derek Rick is offline Rookie

"V4L" wrote:
    "Derek" wrote:

We will

He adds good depth and AMAZING special teams

Im not too impressed with any individual this year thus far

I had high hopes for Erin Henderson on ST but he hasnt done jack.. Except get jacked up
    Wasn't Circui signed for his special team play? I haven't seen jack from him as a Viking yet either i dont know about you guys.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"vikings4life33" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "vikings4life33" wrote:
    Agreed but it starts and ends with Kluwe.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"marstc09" wrote:
    "vikings4life33" wrote:
    bullshit.
    If the play doesn't go as planned, you can't give up, nor do you get a free pass if you give up a huge play.
    You should realize what's happening and adjust, its not that hard to do.
    The guys gunning it down field should have their eye on the return guy, if you notice him moving to the left or right, usually its a pretty good indication thats where the ball will end up.
    If you see him catch the ball, then obviously it didn't go out of bounds, they should still run their lanes, and make sure noone gets past them.
    plain and simple.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast