Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Derek Rick is offline Rookie

Kluwe Speaks today

http://blogs.startribune.com/vikingsblog/?

Re: Kluwe Speaks today

He is a great punter. funny that the kicker is the only guy on the team he can tuff talk. he never came down on tjack when he sucked. he should be coming down on the whole special teams. if 11 pro ball players cant tackle 1 man the last guy i would blame it on is the punter.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

What the fuck does he mean sometimes it doesn't go out of bounds. Even I could kick it out of bounds.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

As pissed off as I was with the fact we kicked to him AGAIN!, I do think that Chilly should acknowledge that the other 10 players sucked balls and should have been called out as well.
    All or none.

Derek Rick is offline Rookie

"vikings4life33" wrote:
    He is a great punter. funny that the kicker is the only guy on the team he can tuff talk. he never came down on tjack when he sucked. he should be coming down on the whole special teams. if 11 pro ball players cant tackle 1 man the last guy i would blame it on is the punter.
    I have to agree with this.
    I mean even when Cedrick was bad at Titans he didn't even come down on him!

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

"marstc09" wrote:
    What the fuck does he mean sometimes it doesn't go out of bounds. Even I could kick it out of bounds.
    We would grill his ass if he had a 30 yard punt out of bounds. It's like a 40-50 yard field goal, it requires strength and accuracy. Too much to the sideline and it's a shank kick, too much to the middle of the field and voila it stays in bounds.

Krumb is offline Pro-Bowler

Directional punting is essential , and I think Kluwe will be just fine , just like any position in this game you play long enough and something terrible is going to happen and Monday night was that night for the Special Teams not only Kluwe.

"jessejames09" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    What the floop does he mean sometimes it doesn't go out of bounds. Even I could kick it out of bounds.
    We would grill his jiggly butt if he had a 30 yard punt out of bounds. It's like a 40-50 yard field goal, it requires strength and accuracy. Too much to the sideline and it's a shank kick, too much to the middle of the field and voila it stays in bounds.
    your right. teach the team how to break down and tackle and when 3 or 4 guys reach him at the same time it would take the hand of god for him to get away from that.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"jessejames09" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    We would grill his ass if he had a 30 yard punt out of bounds. It's like a 40-50 yard field goal, it requires strength and accuracy. Too much to the sideline and it's a shank kick, too much to the middle of the field and voila it stays in bounds.
    Bullshit. Nobody with a right mind would grill him when we all know Hester and Bush are dangerous. Get it out of bounds. Shank it for all I care. Don't kick it to him. Very simple. Chilly has the right to be on his ass.

"marstc09" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    What the floop does he mean sometimes it doesn't go out of bounds. Even I could kick it out of bounds.
    We would grill his jiggly butt if he had a 30 yard punt out of bounds. It's like a 40-50 yard field goal, it requires strength and accuracy. Too much to the sideline and it's a shank kick, too much to the middle of the field and voila it stays in bounds.
    kaka del rio. Nobody with a right mind would grill him when we all know Hester and Bush are dangerous. Get it out of bounds. Shank it for all I care. Don't kick it to him. Very simple. Chilly has the right to be on his jiggly butt.
    why not just kick it high so he has to fair catch it.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast