Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Kluwe hits the whiteboard again...

NFL Memo on Faking Injuries

Anyone who fakes an injury shall be publicly shamed by having their official position changed to "punter" or "kicker". Remember gentlemen, this isn't soccer. Play like you have a pair.

-Rog

http://lockerz.com/s/140947305

LMAO! At least Kluwe can still have a sense of humor even though this season isn't going very well.
    None

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by HardcoreVikesFan View Post
    LMAO! At least Kluwe can still have a sense of humor even though this season isn't going very well.
    I think we will always be able to count on that.

Quote Originally Posted by josdin00 View Post
    I think we will always be able to count on that.
    Yeah I don't get the impression that Kluwe takes his job too seriously. Like McKinnie he is seems more interested in his personal projects and football is more of a means to support his dreams. At least Kluwe isn't a jaggoff.

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyHorns82 View Post
    Yeah I don't get the impression that Kluwe takes his job too seriously. Like McKinnie he is seems more interested in his personal projects and football is more of a means to support his dreams. At least Kluwe isn't a jaggoff.
    I don't know if I agree with that. Taking your job seriously and having fun at your job are not mutually exclusive. I just think he has more time for personal projects because, lets face it, punters probably don't have as much required from them time-wise as the other players.

Traveling_Vike is offline Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by josdin00 View Post
    I don't know if I agree with that. Taking your job seriously and having fun at your job are not mutually exclusive. I just think he has more time for personal projects because, lets face it, punters probably don't have as much required from them time-wise as the other players.
    Good point there. It is clear, though, that Kluwe cares at least enough to be one of the best in the league at his position. You don't get there without putting in some work.

Let him have his fun, as long as he keeps up the high level of performance.

My Meeple is purple. What color is yours?

Quote Originally Posted by Traveling_Vike View Post
    Good point there. It is clear, though, that Kluwe cares at least enough to be one of the best in the league at his position. You don't get there without putting in some work.

Let him have his fun, as long as he keeps up the high level of performance.
    I wasn't trying to say he didn't work hard (because I think he does)... I just don't think "punting" is his first love in life, and frankly I don't blame him. He's a smart guy though and imo, even though it isn't his first love he knows it's a sweet gig and will take him where he wants to go in life.

Obviously I'm completely speculating and basing my theory on the things he says and does.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyHorns82 View Post
    I wasn't trying to say he didn't work hard (because I think he does)... I just don't think "punting" is his first love in life, and frankly I don't blame him. He's a smart guy though and imo, even though it isn't his first love he knows it's a sweet gig and will take him where he wants to go in life.

Obviously I'm completely speculating and basing my theory on the things he says and does.
    Didn't mean to criticize. You're probably right about that.

All I was trying to do (poorly, it seems) was compare his work ethic with McKinnie's.

Quote Originally Posted by Traveling_Vike View Post
    Didn't mean to criticize. You're probably right about that.

All I was trying to do (poorly, it seems) was compare his work ethic with McKinnie's.
    Mckinnie is no longer a member of this team, who gives a crap what he does. As for kluwe, it wouldn't even be an issue if he wasn't in a band or a radio show guest.

I'd say being in a band takes a hell of a lot more talent, then say collecting cars or having multiple properties in several states. Playing an instrument takes alot of dedication and skill, even or especially for a kicker.

Quote Originally Posted by STCLOUDSAYSGOVIKES View Post
    . Mckinnie is no longer a member of this team, who gives a crap what he does. As for kluwe, it wouldn't even be an issue if he wasn't in a band or a radio show guest.
    Why so harsh? I only mentioned our former LT because he was brought up earlier in the thread. My response was directly to that point.

I'd say being in a band takes a hell of a lot more talent, then say collecting cars or having multiple properties in several states. Playing an instrument takes alot of dedication and skill, even or especially for a kicker.
    I play piano and trombone myself, so I know how hard playing an instrument well can be, The point, though, is not what he's doing, but his attitude about it. And it;s just fine, as far as i am concerned. His hobbies don''t interfere with his work, which is more than could be said about you know who.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast