Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    The only person who I have ever seen or heard who has a problem with Kluwe is kingpin. If I had to choose which one should shut his trap... well, just saying...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    Yawn......... Enough name calling. I think we have beat this topic to death. Lets move on before some one says something that requires me to ban them for some length of time. Everyone has a right to their opinion and I think we know where everyone stands now.

WWBGD

kingpin9995 is offline Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by i_bleed_purple View Post
    I can appreciate the humor of a guy typing a post on his eight year old dell in his room in his mothers basement calling a guy who is good enough at a skill to get paid to do it professionally (not to mention has graduated university, and will likely have no problem finding a decent job after football) a loser. I understand you're bitter with the hand life dealt you, but just because nobody cares what you post on the internet doesn't mean that's the same with Kluwe.
    What was his major... Ph Ed?

Quote Originally Posted by Tad7 View Post
    I don't see what Kluwe does as distracting at all. It's really his business. Kluwe supporting gay marriage and wanting a punter in the hall will never cost he Vikings a yard. Let him be outspoken and have an ego and kick a ball on Sundays. It really doesn't matter.
    It matters when he's having a shit year and spends more time trying to get on the radio with his various concerns instead of concentrating on becoming the punter he was a few years ago when he kept his trap shut. His employer has every right to tell him to stick a pickle in it when he thinks the guy needs to focus on his REAL job instead of promoting his moral compass views of the world. i've heard him on two different radio shows this week. If this was Ponder you'd have a different view the way that bum is playing.

Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    Yawn......... Enough name calling. I think we have beat this topic to death. Lets move on before some one says something that requires me to ban them for some length of time. Everyone has a right to their opinion and I think we know where everyone stands now.
    Never called anyone here a name , just the mouth Kluwe. Ban me if you feel the need, but it's interesting I am just doing what the great one Kluwe feels the need to do with his gay marriage bashing of people that do not agree with him.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by NodakPaul View Post
    The only person who I have ever seen or heard who has a problem with Kluwe is kingpin. If I had to choose which one should shut his trap... well, just saying...

He's not the only one....

Coach to Chris Kluwe: Shut up and punt

Coach to Chris Kluwe: Shut up and punt - Salon.com

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    He's not the only one....

Coach to Chris Kluwe: Shut up and punt

Coach to Chris Kluwe: Shut up and punt - Salon.com
    Considering the ST coach used to be a Navy Pilot, I get the impression he's the kind of guy who just doesn't like to deal with extra bullshit on the side. He's never once said that he's an idiot kicker, or said he's worthless and insignificant to the team. I bet you if he were a RB coach and Peterson was going off on gay rights and all other stuff, he'd be saying the same thing.

One voice does not a trend make.

Quote Originally Posted by i_bleed_purple View Post
    Considering the ST coach used to be a Navy Pilot, I get the impression he's the kind of guy who just doesn't like to deal with extra bullshit on the side. He's never once said that he's an idiot kicker, or said he's worthless and insignificant to the team. I bet you if he were a RB coach and Peterson was going off on gay rights and all other stuff, he'd be saying the same thing.

One voice does not a trend make.
    And NP didn't state he hadn't seen or heard of anyone else who thought Kluwe was an idiot or that he's worthless and insignificant to the team.

He stated the only person who he ever saw or heard who has a problem with Kluwe was Kingpin.

His coach has a problem with him too, so I provided that information. Now NP knows of 2 people who have a problem with him.

Earlier in the year others had a problem with Kluwe & voiced their opinion. Kluwe who had been one of the top kickers in the NFL hadn't been kicking well & his performance plummeted. He is still ranked down at 24th in NFL.

Who here is happy about that? Who here has absolutely no problem with that?
    Last edited by singersp; 12-15-2012 at 07:19 AM.

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni

Kluwe fined $5,250 for uniform violation

Kluwe also stated, "we all get cut eventually." The man is certainly entitled to his own opinion, it's America. Don't cut him because of Tweeting, or posing, or pinning a note on his uni, or publicly disrespecting his boss, fire him if he isn't doing his job well enough to help the Team win. He is on the line of performance in my view.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

Quote Originally Posted by MaxVike View Post
    Kluwe also stated, "we all get cut eventually." The man is certainly entitled to his own opinion, it's America. Don't cut him because of Tweeting, or posing, or pinning a note on his uni, or publicly disrespecting his boss, fire him if he isn't doing his job well enough to help the Team win. He is on the line of performance in my view.
    Yep, WE ALL are entitled to our own opinion.

It's America.

Yet we have some people telling another poster to shut up & not express his views, because he's telling a player to shut up & not express his views, which they believe the player has every right to do.
    Last edited by singersp; 12-16-2012 at 06:14 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast