Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by battleaxe4cheese View Post
    Kluwe is a Diva as singer likes to say. A media whore.

His job is to kick a ball that he himself holds. Nothing more. He is just trying to make himself relevant.

Funny, I haven't heard a peep out of singer about this blatant "media whore"...??

... And no, posting a story with no comments doesn't count Singer.

Why do you think I've been posting them? I posted this one right before I left for work this morning, but didn't have time to add my comments to it.

I've always liked Kluwe's stick figure cartoons in the past, but lately he seems to be bringing it on too much to attract attention to himself. He doesn't have the following that Tebow has, but it seems like he's trying.

When I saw his "Ray Guy" sticker, it irked me.

I get it he's a punter, Ray was a great punter & should be in the HOF, but I though it was in poor taste considering former Viking greats like Cris Carter & Jim Marshall are still waiting to get in.

Apparently, even at least 1 coach thinks it's getting tiring too;

Vikings asst coach tiring of Kluwe's activism

Vikings asst coach tiring of Kluwe's activism - Yahoo! Sports

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Quote Originally Posted by i_bleed_purple View Post
    That wasn't a compliment, it was a subtle way of saying you are an asshat.

Quote Originally Posted by kingpin9995 View Post
    Oh really? Darn. You keep listening to this guy who thinks he's something special. He can kick a fuking football a long way... wooo peee. If he's so fuking smart why isn't he on wallstreet instead of on his little twitty acount talking about gay marriage, or begging to get on talk radio shows. If you love him so much go get his worthless autograph. Not one Viking fan will know who this clown every was in 5 years. He needs to shut his pie hole and punt the ball. He is not important enough to have a voice. He;s a long hair wanna be that gets paid to act like he plays football then has the audacity to talk about bounties and the brutalness of the game... How funny is that... Loser
    Does this mean you're not going to give Kluwe your Pro Bowl vote?

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Oh really? Darn. You keep listening to this guy who thinks he's something special. He can kick a fuking football a long way... wooo peee. If he's so fuking smart why isn't he on wallstreet instead of on his little twitty acount talking about gay marriage, or begging to get on talk radio shows. If you love him so much go get his worthless autograph. Not one Viking fan will know who this clown every was in 5 years. He needs to shut his pie hole and punt the ball. He is not important enough to have a voice. He;s a long hair wanna be that gets paid to act like he plays football then has the audacity to talk about bounties and the brutalness of the game... How funny is that... Loser
    I can appreciate the humor of a guy typing a post on his eight year old dell in his room in his mothers basement calling a guy who is good enough at a skill to get paid to do it professionally (not to mention has graduated university, and will likely have no problem finding a decent job after football) a loser. I understand you're bitter with the hand life dealt you, but just because nobody cares what you post on the internet doesn't mean that's the same with Kluwe.

I can appreciate the humor of a guy typing a post on his eight year old dell in his room in his mothers basement calling a guy who is good enough at a skill to get paid to do it professionally (not to mention has graduated university, and will likely have no problem finding a decent job after football) a loser. I understand you're bitter with the hand life dealt you, but just because nobody cares what you post on the internet doesn't mean that's the same with Kluwe.
    When you get down off your soapbox of judging others as if your life is so much better than there's without knowing what that person does for a living, how educated he is, where he lives or what kind or age of computer he types on, you might notice that even his coach is growing tired of his antics.

''I don't even want to talk about that,'' Mike Priefer said Thursday. ''Those distractions are getting old for me, to be quite honest with you.
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess his coach is good enough at coaching to get paid to do it professionally, has graduated from college and will likely have no problem finding a decent job after football, more than likely isn't typing on a 8 year old Dell or living in his mothers basement.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    When you get down off your soapbox of judging others as if your life is so much better than there's without knowing what that person does for a living, how educated he is, where he lives or what kind or age of computer he types on, you might notice that even his coach is growing tired of his antics.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess his coach is good enough at coaching to get paid to do it professionally, has graduated from college and will likely have no problem finding a decent job after football, more than likely isn't typing on a 8 year old Dell or living in his mothers basement.
    Funny, I didn't see his coach mention that he's an irrelevant loser punter anywhere in that link.

But most importantly, I can spot the fact that kingpin is either a troll, or a 17 year old high school kid who plays way too much madden.
    Last edited by i_bleed_purple; 12-13-2012 at 07:17 PM.

Funny, I didn't see his coach mention that he's an irrelevant loser punter anywhere in that link.

But most importantly, I can spot the fact that kingpin is either a troll, or a 17 year old high school kid who plays way too much madden.
    And obviously he's not going to publicly say what he really feels.

That BTW, is still irrelevant to the fact that the personal attack on him was unnecessary. Just because a person doesn't share the same views as another, isn't reason for personal attacks, even if he goes a bit overboard.

I've seen worse comments spewed towards other Vikings players here by several people.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    When is this self promoting dirt bag gonna shut his fuking trap and do his job which he's done like shit this year and leave the commentary to someone else. This fukstick is a punter. Name me one punter EVER in the NFL that thinks he has some sort of platform like this dummy does? I can't stand horses asses like this guy. He's got about the easiest job in America and he thinks he's some important moral mouthpiece for the league. Go play your shit music, punt the ball, and STFU.
    The guy is objectively very intelligent. I doubt he sees himself as a "moral mouthpiece," whatever that means. He points out illogical opinions which contribute to what he, and other intelligent people, consider to be injustices.

He, like you and everyone else, has the right to express his opinion. But he supports it with rational thought and evidence. You guys have the profanity in common though, I like that.

As far as having the easiest job in America goes, he doesn't have it. There are 32 people in the USA with his job. It's hard as hell to be an NFL punter.

kingpin9995 is offline Starter
    [QUOTE=Mr Anderson;1132997]The guy is objectively very intelligent. I doubt he sees himself as a "moral mouthpiece," whatever that means. He points out illogical opinions which contribute to what he, and other intelligent people, consider to be injustices.

He, like you and everyone else, has the right to express his opinion. But he supports it with rational thought and evidence. You guys have the profanity in common though, I like that.

As far as having the easiest job in America goes, he doesn't have it. There are 32 people in the USA with his job. It's hard as hell to be an NFL punter.[/QUOT

I know it's a science, punting that pigskin. Finally one of the coaches actually came out and said something about Kluwe and his constant search to be heard. So after his coach makes comments that he's tiring of Kluwe's constant opinions, he tweets this

Thursday night, Kluwe fired off this pair of tweets:

"I want you all to know that I just meditated for 5 hours in the lotus position, solely contemplating football. I feel spiritually cleansed."

"Unfortunately I now appear to be stuck and cannot move my legs. I might be downgraded to questionable for the game Sunday. Please send help."

That right there tells me this bum needs to go and find a new platform for all of his social justice concerns. I hope they cut his ass.

It was predictable the responses I got from some here. In my mothers basement.... lol,,,, 7th grade..... lol....... So predictable. I used to write on a Pioneer Press board. A few of these guys would last about 5 minutes in there going against the great General Dog. Have some fun boys.... you are stale as week old bread. Go meditate with your hero punter....

kingpin9995 is offline Starter
    By the way he is irrelevant. There are punters that can punt in this league lined up half way around Kluwe's oversized head that can be plugged in with no one noticing. Try doing that with a real football player at a real position. His craft comes a DIME A DOZEN , and thats the facts. Kluwe best shut his trap or he'll be in that line soon... HE'S NOT IMPORTANT ENOUGH TO TAKE ON A COACH..

Tad7 is offline Team Alumni
    I don't see what Kluwe does as distracting at all. It's really his business. Kluwe supporting gay marriage and wanting a punter in the hall will never cost he Vikings a yard. Let him be outspoken and have an ego and kick a ball on Sundays. It really doesn't matter.
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast