Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kliensausage

Calmwind is offline Starter

Re: Kliensausage

Let Jimmy be Jimmy, he is awesome. Also I dont think the coaches are taking Wiggins out of the game, Brad is the "Master of the Checkdown"...so if Jimmy is open while Wiggy is covered..........
    Del Rio: "Football will go on, better players have left the Vikings, and better players will leave in the future.....the game rolls on."

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"Calmwind" wrote:
    Let Jimmy be Jimmy, he is awesome. Also I dont think the coaches are taking Wiggins out of the game, Brad is the "Master of the Checkdown"...so if Jimmy is open while Wiggy is covered..........

Yes, they are! The coaches are using Jimmy in more sets as to not give away the run or the pass, and because of it they are taking reps away from Wiggy. I would rather have Wiggy than Jimmy, in my opinion he is not worth the 3 million a year we are paying him! He is not that good of a receiver and does not run that well after he does catch it, Wiggy is a better receiver and can run that chubby body down the field!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

BlackJosh is offline Training Camp

And why is Wiggins not getting these catches! He gets 12 yards when he only needs 7! But all of a sudden the coaching staff has a hard-on for Klienny (who is better at blocking than running), and they have forgotten about Wiggy. Last two games only 3 catches, that sucks because Wiggy is the man!
    Maybe he's covered?

CynicalVike is offline Starter

Jimmy had a knee injury not too long ago, so dropping his head and driving probably protects his knee from getting any direct hits. If you watch closely, most of the time a DB comes up to hit him, they shoot at his legs. Smart of them too, because he could criple a smaller guy pretty easily with a direct hit, and they know that.
    I used to be indecisive, now I m not so sure!

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

The coaches have even said that they are using him in more packages because they were using him only in running sets, and the opponents were figuring that out! So know he is getting more reps, and Wiggy is getting less reps.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

I was pissed at Katzenjammer (that's what he's called around our house) yesterday. He had 3, count them 3, opportunities to get first downs yesterday and came up a yard short on all of them! Wiggles would have just hurdled for all three! I was disappointed in him yesterday.

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "Calmwind" wrote:

Yes, they are! The coaches are using Jimmy in more sets as to not give away the run or the pass, and because of it they are taking reps away from Wiggy. I would rather have Wiggy than Jimmy, in my opinion he is not worth the 3 million a year we are paying him! He is not that good of a receiver and does not run that well after he does catch it, Wiggy is a better receiver and can run that chubby body down the field!
    we signed him to that contract pre-injury and pre-wiggy. he had a great season the year before and is a great blocking TE thats why hes gettin the cash

K-Robbing18 is offline Rookie

He is putting the hurt down on them fools, I love Jimmy

Yeah thats right, me with probably the onlu K-ROB jersey Autograph, and Nate "the great" Burleson

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

Jimmy is painful to watch. I think his time has come and gone. He looks hurt, can't play more that maybe a couple of downs. Then he looks BEATDOWN. He had a good run I hope he hangs it up soon.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

Hooversham is offline Starter

I'm not sure what you people want from the guy. He's a 275 lb BLOCKING tight end. He only catches balls on checkdowns. And like someone else said, you can't put the guy in on running downs only because it tips off the other side. And asking this guy to put halfback moves on DB's is ridiculous. He SHOULD be lowering his head and trying to smash people's faces in. They don't use him the way that they should. He should be lead blocking and rolling out on sweeps and screens as a fullback. He can run.

I went to UND when Jimmy was there. He has hands of shit. But he can run well for a big man and hit like a brick wall.
    I can bench press my own body weight. And I weight 2,000 pounds.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast