Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    sureban is offline Rookie

Re: Kleinsasser or Wiggins?

"canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    I think JK will be on the field more than people expect. Remember two years ago we used our transition player thingy to make sure he stayed in Purple. That's because Tice believes in him and he's a valuable player (he's an amazing blocker). Plus he's got pretty good hands too. He will really help out the running game, which is important because defences will now be able to put 8 in the box against us now that they don't have to double cover Moss. Wiggins will have a much reduced role and will come in mostly on passing downs.
    He was our Franchise player.

Honest,
    Mark.

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

I agree why does it have to be one or the other they are 2 very different TEs one is a human roadgrader that can also catch but Wiggins is a great pass catching threat and having two great TE will allow us to run the ball more efficiently and will open up the middle of the field in the passing game.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

Scandavikeian is offline Waterboy

Put Jimmy K at H Back and hit him out of the backfield. That way they are both a threat

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

I say we can both "get Wiggy wit' it" AND "get Sassy wit' it"...either way, it's ALL good!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Euphman06 is offline Asst. Coach

Yup, Jimmy K blocking and Wiggins catching most likely. Of course Jimmy will still catch some to keep him happy.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"sureban" wrote:
    I think JK will be on the field more than people expect. Remember two years ago we used our transition player thingy to make sure he stayed in Purple. That's because Tice believes in him and he's a valuable player (he's an amazing blocker). Plus he's got pretty good hands too. He will really help out the running game, which is important because defences will now be able to put 8 in the box against us now that they don't have to double cover Moss. Wiggins will have a much reduced role and will come in mostly on passing downs.

Honest,
    Mark.
    I HOPE they put 8 in the box on us...Daunte will definitely make them pay!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "sureban" wrote:

Honest,
    Mark.
    I HOPE they put 8 in the box on us...Daunte will definitely make them pay!!!
    Teams are screwed either way - put 8 in the box and allow Culpepper to pick apart any secondary, or don't put 8 in the box and let the running backs run all over you.

I think we could even run with some success even if defenses put 8 in the box because we'll have Kleinsasser back and our O-line will be in much better shape than last year.

Thanks PPE for the sig.

I agree...having Kleinsasser back on the line will help our running game as much as any of our lineman. Plus, I think that he is an underrated pass catcher. He had 46 catches in his last full year (and even missed a couple of games). He and Wiggins should complement each other well.

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

Alot of people don't understand that Jimmy is acually faster that wiggins... wiggins has much better hands but i just thought i'd throw that out there.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345