Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by i_bleed_purple View Post
    LOL'd
    I see him up "Tweeting" on my favorite news site. Almost poked him to see if he would come back.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Been a favourite of mine for a while. He will be missed.
    We're bringing purple back.

highdesertvike is offline Training Camp
    Gonna be odd to not see him on the Offensive Starters graphic they put up every game. He's one of my favorites as well. Wonder if he can coach, or if he'd even be interested?
    An ugly win is better than a pretty loss.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    I see him up "Tweeting" on my favorite news site. Almost poked him to see if he would come back.
    If you're poking a guy's tweet, I think you're interneting wrong.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, he might be better off leaving that information private.

Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer
    LOL!

So long 'Sauce, thanks for the memories buddy!

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    Kleinsasser knows this is a sinking ship. He has a chance to get of in port rather than do down at sea on a ship of fools.

Why risk more chronic physical injury for a low percentage chance at any glory? The Vikings organization is laughable, and it does not look like changes will be made to change that.

Could be, sounds like you know what to do. How about an explanation? (Geek alert)
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Minniman View Post
    Kleinsasser knows this is a sinking ship. He has a chance to get of in port rather than do down at sea on a ship of fools.

Why risk more chronic physical injury for a low percentage chance at any glory? The Vikings organization is laughable, and it does not look like changes will be made to change that.
    You sound like a bunch of Bengals fans I know who were pissed that Carson was leaving and they had to go into this season with the likes of Dalton or even a bunch of 9rs fans who were pissed their new HC was going to go with the likes of Alex Smith under center.

Comeon my friend. If we've seen one thing, we've seen that the Wilfs will do just about anything to get something on the field that equates to a competitive team.

Maybe they will come to their senses and make some moves i.e a GM, two new coordinators and a butt load of position coaches. Leave Leslie in as a figure head for another year until the Chiller contract is voided and then let the GM hire his own HC that can work with the staff he hired this year.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. There is talent left on this team and there is talent out there that can be added. It isn't like the world is ending this year (unless you believe the Mayan Calander thing) and we will never have a good team again.

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    A tough guy from North Dakota, Kleinny had a great career with our Vikes. Workmanlike, a true Team player, and a beast in the running game. He covered up alot of weaknesses for many, many years. Wasn't the great pass catcher, but, then again, that was rarely, if ever, his role. Personally, I love what Kleinny brought to the table...as he could always be counted on to block, never bitching about not getting the ball; oh, ahd he was damn good at it.

My guess, he will buy a ranch or farm in North Dakota (God forbid), and raise his two you kids with his bride. You will be missed Kleinny, but, enjoy life!

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast