Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34
  1. #21
    sleepagent is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,505

    Re: Kinda funny now, but sure wasn't back in the day......

    "singersp" wrote:
    "sleepagent" wrote:
    Anybody notice the purple pants?

    Yup, we wore 'em for a couple of seasons back then.

    They're back!!!!
    You realize of course, you just asked yourself a question & then answered it. :lol:
    We were having a chat session with me, myself, and I . . . pretty good one too . . . atleast until you killed the mojo. :razz:

    Actually just a rehtorical question.

    "No Greater Friend . . . No Worse Enemy. U.S. MARINES"
    "FIND YOUR PASSION AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!"
    "SUCCESS LOOKS EASY TO THOSE THAT WEREN'T THERE WHEN IT WAS BEING ACHIEVED!"

  2. #22
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: Kinda funny now, but sure wasn't back in the day......

    Yeah, I have read tons of book passages and seen NFL films stuff about this play. Marshall should be a hall of famer despite the play.

  3. #23
    PackSux!'s Avatar
    PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,549

    Re: Kinda funny now, but sure wasn't back in the day......

    "singersp" wrote:
    Jim had an excellent career with the Vikings, but he'll always be remembered for that play.
    Up here in Duluth he will also be remembered for getting busted trafficing Cocaine.


    That might explain him running the wrong way on that play.

  4. #24
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,207

    Re: Kinda funny now, but sure wasn't back in the day......

    "PackSux!" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Jim had an excellent career with the Vikings, but he'll always be remembered for that play.
    Up here in Duluth he will also be remembered for getting busted trafficing Cocaine.


    That might explain him running the wrong way on that play.
    :???: I don't recollect ever hearing about that.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #25
    PackSux!'s Avatar
    PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,549

    Re: Kinda funny now, but sure wasn't back in the day......

    "singersp" wrote:
    "PackSux!" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Jim had an excellent career with the Vikings, but he'll always be remembered for that play.
    Up here in Duluth he will also be remembered for getting busted trafficing Cocaine.


    That might explain him running the wrong way on that play.
    :???: I don't recollect ever hearing about that.
    He was busted in Gary New Duluth, which is the far west side of duluth heading towards Fond Du Lac.

  6. #26
    YogidAbEAR's Avatar
    YogidAbEAR is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,037

    Re: Kinda funny now, but sure wasn't back in the day......

    lol

  7. #27
    bigdaddy72_1's Avatar
    bigdaddy72_1 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    209

    Re: Kinda funny now, but sure wasn't back in the day......

    I can only imagine the sh!t that his teammates gave him...for the rest of his career.

  8. #28
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,207

    Re: Kinda funny now, but sure wasn't back in the day......

    "PackSux!" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "PackSux!" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Jim had an excellent career with the Vikings, but he'll always be remembered for that play.
    Up here in Duluth he will also be remembered for getting busted trafficing Cocaine.


    That might explain him running the wrong way on that play.
    :???: I don't recollect ever hearing about that.
    He was busted in Gary New Duluth, which is the far west side of duluth heading towards Fond Du Lac.
    And what was the outcome of that arrest?

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #29
    jdvike's Avatar
    jdvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,440

    Re: Kinda funny now, but sure wasn't back in the day......

    What he did off the field should not influence him not going to the hall.
    see L.T.
    It is mostly the fact that the Vikings never won a S.B. I know it didnt effect some Vikings...Eller...Page...Krause....Yary...Tark etc.
    But why else is Jim and Mick Tinglehoff(to name just a couple) not there yet?

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    70

    Re: Kinda funny now, but sure wasn't back in the day......

    Still Not Funny. :sad:
    http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h209/wordsofwisejcb/Vikings/K-DUB-Sig-2.jpg[/img]
    Da** Right I'm An A$$hole, You Pu$$ys Ain't Even Half As Tight!!! - Qwel

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. My Kinda Guys!
    By COJOMAY in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 05:19 AM
  2. im kinda new
    By MinnyFan in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-12-2006, 06:15 PM
  3. New...Kinda
    By VA_VikingsFan in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-19-2006, 09:09 AM
  4. Jamal Lewis leaves prison walking kinda funny
    By cajunvike in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-03-2005, 04:29 PM
  5. Kinda Kool
    By in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-18-2003, 08:51 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •