Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Lemieux66 is offline Waterboy

Re: This kind of pissed me off

Chciken Nuggets FTW!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2008/08/18/olympic-sprint-hero-usain-bolt-s-chicken-nuggets-diet-secret-115875-20702431/

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni

I would think he was up early getting food for his offensive linemen
    ;D, like any young plebe should be doing.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

"Lemieux66" wrote:
    Chciken Nuggets FTW!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2008/08/18/olympic-sprint-hero-usain-bolt-s-chicken-nuggets-diet-secret-115875-20702431/
    That's funny... and probably the answer to Why they'd be up early eating Chicken McNuggets:

The secret weapon behind sprint sensation Usain Bolt's incredible Olympic 100metres triumph has been revealed as . . . a diet of chicken nuggets and yams.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"DustinDupont" wrote:
    So my dad is a cop for Eden Prairie and he was working the overnight shift, and at like 4:30 in the morning he went to go get something to eat and in the drive threw he spotted a car with 4 people in with expired tabs, he put the license plate into his computer and it came up as Aundrae Allison car.... my dad didnt pull him over or anything but he then asked the drive threw who was in that car and he said that there were 4 vikings in the car and that they always come in around this time... its fucking 4:30 in the morning on a game night WTF are they doing out?? I wonder who else was in the car tho... cuz this really pisses me off
    I highly doubt that they are "always" staying out well past 4:30am and functioning properly on a daily basis.

This tells me that they get up around 4:00am and are just starting thier day.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    "DustinDupont" wrote:
    So my dad is a cop for Eden Prairie and he was working the overnight shift, and at like 4:30 in the morning he went to go get something to eat and in the drive threw he spotted a car with 4 people in with expired tabs, he put the license plate into his computer and it came up as Aundrae Allison car.... my dad didnt pull him over or anything but he then asked the drive threw who was in that car and he said that there were 4 vikings in the car and that they always come in around this time... its fricken 4:30 in the morning on a game night WTF are they doing out?? I wonder who else was in the car tho... cuz this really pisses me off
    I highly doubt that they are "always" staying out well past 4:30am and functioning properly on a daily basis.

This tells me that they get up around 4:00am and are just starting thier day.
    Everyone loves a grease biscuit to start their day! hells yeah!

Neumdog used to see Vikings trucks at his store.....they are neat.
    LOL

My guess they were starting there day.
    I would imagine team meetings start at 6 or 7.
    I see no problem as long as this is the case.
    Next time tell your dad to pull em over so we can break this story and find out what they are up too that early.
    lol
    Deliver us oh Lord, from the Fury of the Northmen.
    "Anonymous Christian Monk"

Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni

Don't whine, can you even say something good for once?
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"MaxVike" wrote:
    I would think he was up early getting food for his offensive linemen
    ;D, like any young plebe should be doing.
    I bet the linemen actually eat healthier than anyone else on the team.

Despite their size they too have to make certain weight, and they know that in the long run that weight will take a toll on their body, so they might as well do everything else as healthy as possible.

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

a lot of athlete's especially pro ones have rutines, superstitions, and what not..

i'm sure a few of them were up at wee hours due to anticipation.. excitedness ect ect..

maybe some1 had the idea.. hey.. i do this retuine b4 every game.. any1 wanna join?
    some hands flew up for the.. i cna't sit here and fidget anymore.. and bam.. u have 4 guys in the car at fast food way to early in the morning for people who don't have the.. intensitiy levels that these guys do.

when we were on tournie's for hockey.. several times we'd wake up at like 5 -6 am..and do sprints up and down the hallways.. or the parking lot to get some of the nervesness to faid.

as long as they wern't in a strip club.. drunk and beating people with the poles.. i'm not worried..

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

jdvike is offline Hall of Famer

"Del" wrote:
    Man I wish I could drive around with expired plates on my car and get away with it. Selective enforcement of the law is awesome.
    I'm with Del Rio on this one.
    Why did your cop dad not at least stop the supposed car in violation?...he is either not good at his job , or the whole story is bullshit...just calling it like I see it.
    ;D

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234