Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Vikestand is offline Coordinator

Re: This kind of pissed me off

"Zeus" wrote:
    "DustinDupont" wrote:
    So my dad is a cop for Eden Prairie and he was working the overnight shift, and at like 4:30 in the morning he went to go get something to eat and in the drive threw he spotted a car with 4 people in with expired tabs, he put the license plate into his computer and it came up as Aundrae Allison car.... my dad didnt pull him over or anything but he then asked the drive threw who was in that car and he said that there were 4 vikings in the car and that they always come in around this time... its fricken 4:30 in the morning on a game night WTF are they doing out?? I wonder who else was in the car tho... cuz this really pisses me off
    Yeah - I can see why adults doing their thing within both the confines of the rules of the team and the law of the land would piss you off.

=Z=
    Doesn't look good...though at the same time I get up for work at 4:30 every morning. Hell I got up that early when I was playing high school ball to go lift weights, even on gameday I would get up that early just to keep my routine going.....Pretty sure they are adults, and don't need to be tucked into bed..

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"Overlord" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    Maybe they were getting breakfast and had gone to sleep very early the night before.

I'm sure lots of players would like to get in two good meals before game time, and it's not possible to get that effectively if you have to be at the stadium at like 10am for a 1 oclock game.
    I guess this is possible, but if you're a pro athlete are you going to get a 'good meal' from a fast food joint drive-through?

That in itself would show some pretty poor judgment.
    Chad Johnson does it every week.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

"Zeus" wrote:
    "DustinDupont" wrote:
    So my dad is a cop for Eden Prairie and he was working the overnight shift, and at like 4:30 in the morning he went to go get something to eat and in the drive threw he spotted a car with 4 people in with expired tabs, he put the license plate into his computer and it came up as Aundrae Allison car.... my dad didnt pull him over or anything but he then asked the drive threw who was in that car and he said that there were 4 vikings in the car and that they always come in around this time... its fricken 4:30 in the morning on a game night WTF are they doing out?? I wonder who else was in the car tho... cuz this really pisses me off
    Yeah - I can see why adults doing their thing within both the confines of the rules of the team and the law of the land would piss you off.

=Z=
    It wouldn't have been an issue if he paid his tabs.
    He's a young guy, and not very responsible yet.
    He needs a wife to manage his life (and keep him off the streets at 4:30 a.m.).

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

I am a little surprised that they were out at that time on a game night.
    I thought most NFL teams had curfews for their players the night before a game.

Not pissed off by any means.
    By surprised.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"SKOL" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "DustinDupont" wrote:
    It wouldn't have been an issue if he paid his tabs.
    He's a young guy, and not very responsible yet.
    He needs a wife to manage his life (and keep him off the streets at 4:30 a.m.).

I don't believe that he was out late.
    I'm believing that he was up early, nervous on game day.
    Hell, I was up at 4am before the Colts game, and I don't even play!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

"NodakPaul" wrote:

By surprised.
    Yeah you're right.
    I thought the Vikes stayed in a downtown hotel before home games, to make sure everyone is tucked in, and early for the game?
    Did that change?

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

nailhead77 is offline Starter

Dont worry guys!
    It was just allen getting them (shanks, allison, and bb) up really early to go fishing.
    Remember when mick taught rocky that if he could could catch a chicken with his bare hands, he would have no problem catching apolo.
    Well Allen put their candy asses in the lake and told them if they could catch a fish with their bare hands.............................you see what im sayin? ;D
    I put a sig on here before, but it expired?
    Now i have tried again but seem to be retarded.......oh well,

Floop the bears!

PurpleMafia is offline Coordinator

Wow, it appears that Brad Childress coaches his players about as well off the field as he does on...

However, that being said, if it was Adrian Peterson I would be a bit more concerned.
    Retired 12/21/08

Del Rio is offline Coordinator

Man I wish I could drive around with expired plates on my car and get away with it. Selective enforcement of the law is awesome.
    If you promise to be smarter, I will promise to be nicer.

My posts are worth 6 of yours.

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

"NodakPaul" wrote:

By surprised.
    maybe that's why he's not getting the playing time he deserves.. because of bad decisinos like this one!
    however, there were 3 other ppl in the car... so he's not the only culprit.. atleast he wasn't wasted!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast