Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: This kind of pissed me off

"Mr" wrote:
    Maybe they were getting breakfast and had gone to sleep very early the night before.

I'm sure lots of players would like to get in two good meals before game time, and it's not possible to get that effectively if you have to be at the stadium at like 10am for a 1 oclock game.
    I guess this is possible, but if you're a pro athlete are you going to get a 'good meal' from a fast food joint drive-through?

That in itself would show some pretty poor judgment.
    When the age of the Vikings came to a close, they must have sensed it. Probably, they gathered together one evening, slapped each other on the back and said, "Hey, good job." - Jack Handey [Deep Thoughts]

DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni

"Overlord" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    Maybe they were getting breakfast and had gone to sleep very early the night before.

I'm sure lots of players would like to get in two good meals before game time, and it's not possible to get that effectively if you have to be at the stadium at like 10am for a 1 oclock game.
    I guess this is possible, but if you're a pro athlete are you going to get a 'good meal' from a fast food joint drive-through?

yeah and it was at Mcdonalds and they got cheeseburgers and nuggets, i really doubt they were getting a early breakfast

erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman

"DustinDupont" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:

well they ordered cheesburgers and chicken nuggets so i doubt that
    Youve never had that for breakfast? serious? I agree with MR. A they may have just been going to the stadium...

tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

"DustinDupont" wrote:
    "Overlord" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:

yeah and it was at Mcdonalds and they got cheeseburgers and nuggets, i really doubt they were getting a early breakfast
    im going to go to EP mcdonalds every day at 430 AM

Thanks josdin00

erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman

"Overlord" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:

Fat is good for long term energy.

"erik5032" wrote:
    "Overlord" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:

Fat is good for long term energy.
    Then they should be good to go for the playoffs.
    When the age of the Vikings came to a close, they must have sensed it. Probably, they gathered together one evening, slapped each other on the back and said, "Hey, good job." - Jack Handey [Deep Thoughts]

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer

The way I heard it was that Allison and Shiancoe went out to get some food at 4 AM.

They ordered cheeseburgers and chicken McNuggets.
    Shiancoe accidentally dropped the cheeseburgers out the passenger window onto I 494 and Allison muffed a container of nuggets onto his lap and the car floor.

They went home hungry.

baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman

"Minniman" wrote:
    The way I heard it was that Allison and Shiancoe went out to get some food at 4 AM.

They ordered cheeseburgers and chicken McNuggets.
    Shiancoe accidentally dropped the cheeseburgers out the passenger window onto I 494 and Allison muffed a container of nuggets onto his lap and the car floor.

They went home hungry.
    LMAO!

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

"gregair13" wrote:
    Boys will be boys
    and girls will be girls.

LOLA-The Kinks.
    El underdog.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"DustinDupont" wrote:
    So my dad is a cop for Eden Prairie and he was working the overnight shift, and at like 4:30 in the morning he went to go get something to eat and in the drive threw he spotted a car with 4 people in with expired tabs, he put the license plate into his computer and it came up as Aundrae Allison car.... my dad didnt pull him over or anything but he then asked the drive threw who was in that car and he said that there were 4 vikings in the car and that they always come in around this time... its fucking 4:30 in the morning on a game night WTF are they doing out?? I wonder who else was in the car tho... cuz this really pisses me off
    Yeah - I can see why adults doing their thing within both the confines of the rules of the team and the law of the land would piss you off.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast