Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: KFFL Vikings tidbits (11 April 2006)

I can't wait to see williamson!! :lol:

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Mike Wobschall, of Vikings.com, reports Minnesota Vikings DB Dustin Fox, who was drafted as a strong safety, is in competition with CB Dovonte Edwards for the third cornerback position.

Isn't CB a higher paid position than safety? Good for Fox.

Mike Wobschall, of Vikings.com, reports Minnesota Vikings WR Troy Williamson looked great in the teams recent minicamp April 7-9. The second-year receiver showed great hands and tremendous speed in the open field.

Yes! I love hearing news like that about T-Will
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

DaunteHOF is offline Coach

I hope Sharper can still get his INTs playing closer to the line
    Its not braggin if you can do it!!!

Jeremy is offline Starter

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    Is there such a thing as good bloodline anywhere? Griese and Sims come to mind. I guess they aren't that bad but it's not like Whitehurst was a great QB.

I'm not saying Charlie can't be good. I'm just merely pointing out how rediculous that statement is.

Archie, Peyton, Eli
    Jake Reed and Dale Carter are brothers even though they have a different last name. Aaron Books and Micheal Vick are cousins. Darrin Sharper and Jamie Sharper are brothers. Tory Holt and Terrence Holt are brothers. Champ Baily and Boss Baily are brothers. Tiki and Ronde Barber(twins). Peter and Micheal Boulware. Bill and Martin Gramatica. Bob and Mike Golic. Tim and Matt Hasselbeck. Quardy and Rahib Ismail a.k.a the missle and the rocket. Micheal Dean Perry and "The Refridgerator" Perry. John Randle's brother used to play for the Bucs, his name was Ervin and he played LB. Mike Tice had a brother who also played TE. Koy and Ty Detmer. There's a ton more those are just the ones I know of.

Prophet Guest

Vikings | J. Nichols released
    Tue, 11 Apr 2006 22:07:24 -0700

The Minnesota Vikings have released PK Jonathan Nichols.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vikings | Team has pre-draft visit with D. Williams
    Tue, 11 Apr 2006 18:05:59 -0700

The Associated Press reports the Minnesota Vikings had a pre-draft visit with Memphis RB DeAngelo Williams Tuesday, April 11.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vikings | Team has pre-draft visit with J. Allen
    Tue, 11 Apr 2006 18:05:25 -0700

The Associated Press reports the Minnesota Vikings had a pre-draft visit with Tennessee S Jason Allen Tuesday, April 11.

Vikings | Team has pre-draft visit with Cutler
    Tue, 11 Apr 2006 17:58:04 -0700

The Associated Press reports the Minnesota Vikings had a pre-draft visit with Vanderbilt QB Jay Cutler Tuesday, April 11.

Vikings | Taylor seen as ideal for new system
    Tue, 11 Apr 2006 14:49:09 -0700

Mike Wobschall, of Vikings.com, reports Minnesota Vikings RB Chester Taylor was targeted by the team due to the way his talents fit the west coast offense that head coach Brad Childress will implement this season. The team sees his ability to run and catch passes out of the backfield similar to that of Philadelphia Eagles RB Brian Westbrook, a key to the west coast offense Childress used as the team's offensive coordinator.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12