Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

KFFL Vikings/Packers tidbits (1 Oct. 2009)

Vikings | Reynaud misses practice Thursday
    Thu, 01 Oct 2009 18:39:12 -0700

Minnesota Vikings WR Darius Reynaud (hamstring) missed the team's practice Thursday, Oct. 1, and his status for Week 4 is uncertain.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vikings | Hutchinson misses practice Thursday
    Thu, 01 Oct 2009 18:39:02 -0700

Minnesota Vikings OG Steve Hutchinson (back) missed the team's practice Thursday, Oct. 1.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vikings | Six limited in practice Thursday
    Thu, 01 Oct 2009 18:38:30 -0700

Minnesota Vikings CB Cedric Griffin (hand) , LB Erin Henderson (calf), LB E.J. Henderson (shoulder), TE Jim Kleinsasser (hand), P Chris Kluwe (illness) and FB Naufahu Tahi (back) were limited in practice Thursday, Oct. 1.

Vikings | Favre limited in practice Thursday
    Thu, 01 Oct 2009 18:38:03 -0700

Minnesota Vikings QB Brett Favre (foot) was limited in practice Thursday, Oct. 1.

Vikings | Worked out three linemen
    Thu, 01 Oct 2009 09:46:42 -0700

The Minneapolis Star Tribune reports the Minnesota Vikings worked out free-agent OT Dan Gay (Chargers), OL Clint Oldenburg (Broncos) and C Daniel Sanders (Rams) earlier this week.

Vikings | Harvin has been dealing with migraines most of life
    Thu, 01 Oct 2009 07:07:27 -0700

Judd Zulgad and Chip Scoggins, of the Minneapolis Star Tribune, report Minnesota Vikings WR Percy Harvin has been dealing with migraines since he has been 10 years old. Harvin has usually been able to control the migraines with medication when they begin, but there has been no common denominator in what triggers them. Head coach Brad Childress said the Vikings were aware of his history with migraines and said the team did their due diligence when deciding on selecting Harvin.

Packers | Chillar started at safety Week 3
    Thu, 01 Oct 2009 14:28:35 -0700

Pete Dougherty, of the Green Bay Press-Gazette, reports Green Bay Packers LB Brandon Chillar started at safety in Week 3 and played there most of the game because the team wanted to stop the run. FS Derrick Martin likely will start at safety in Week 4.

Packers | Thompson misses practice Thursday
    Thu, 01 Oct 2009 14:25:03 -0700

Pete Dougherty, of the Green Bay Press-Gazette, reports Green Bay Packers LB Jeremy Thompson (knee) did not participate in practice Thursday, Oct. 1, and likely will not play in Week 4.

Packers | Jennings practices Thursday
    Thu, 01 Oct 2009 14:24:00 -0700

Pete Dougherty, of the Green Bay Press-Gazette, reports Green Bay Packers WR Greg Jennings (wrist) fully participated in practice Thursday, Oct. 1. He will play in Week 4.

Packers | Jenkins misses practice Thursday
    Thu, 01 Oct 2009 14:22:58 -0700

Pete Dougherty, of the Green Bay Press-Gazette, reports Green Bay Packers DE Cullen Jenkins (groin) did not participate in practice Thursday, Oct. 1. He is expected to practice Friday, Oct. 2, and play in Week 4.

Packers | Woodson misses practice Thursday
    Thu, 01 Oct 2009 14:21:28 -0700

Pete Dougherty, of the Green Bay Press-Gazette, reports Green Bay Packers CB Charles Woodson (foot) did not participate in practice Thursday, Oct. 1. He is expected to practice Friday, Oct. 2, and play in Week 4.

Packers | Clifton misses practice Thursday
    Thu, 01 Oct 2009 14:20:00 -0700

Pete Dougherty, of the Green Bay Press-Gazette, reports Green Bay Packers OT Chad Clifton (ankle) did not participate in practice Thursday, Oct. 1. The Packers are saying there is a chance Clifton could play in Week 4.

Packers | Jackson misses practice Thursday
    Thu, 01 Oct 2009 14:18:41 -0700

Pete Dougherty, of the Green Bay Press-Gazette, reports Green Bay Packers RB Brandon Jackson (ankle) did not participate in practice Thursday, Oct. 1. He probably will not play in Week 4.

Packers | Bigby misses practice Thursday
    Thu, 01 Oct 2009 14:16:01 -0700

Pete Dougherty, of the Green Bay Press-Gazette, reports Green Bay Packers SS Atari Bigby (knee) did not participate in practice Thursday, Oct. 1. He is expected to miss at least two more games.

Packers | Woodson named NFC Defensive Player of the Month
    Thu, 01 Oct 2009 09:04:01 -0700

The NFL has announced Green Bay Packers CB Charles Woodson has been named the NFC Defensive Player of the Month for September.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: KFFL Vikings/Packers tidbits (1 Oct. 2009)

Thanks my friend.

Minnesota Vikings QB Brett Favre (foot) was limited in practice Thursday, Oct. 1
    Wildman and I were watching ESPN (or NFLN) last night and one of the talking heads said that LNAD had a sore right and left arm, sore shoulders, sore right knee and sore right foot.

Not sure how accurate that was, however what stuck me as funny was Wildmans comment to his Momma......."At least his left leg is OK."
    ;D

Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

We will be alright

Still think we take it

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    Thanks my friend.

Minnesota Vikings QB Brett Favre (foot) was limited in practice Thursday, Oct. 1
    Wildman and I were watching ESPN (or NFLN) last night and one of the talking heads said that LNAD had a sore right and left arm, sore shoulders, sore right knee and sore right foot.

Not sure how accurate that was, however what stuck me as funny was Wildmans comment to his Momma......."At least his left leg is OK."

;D

you'd be sore too if you got hit as much as he did.
    At least he's just sore, and not worse.

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Thanks My Farvish Friend.

;D

you'd be sore too if you got hit as much as he did.

At least he's just sore, and not worse.
    Ohhhhhh, I agree.
    Was just saying that Wildmans comment struck me as funny.
    Nothing more, nothing less.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    Thanks my friend.

;D

My whole body hurts, but, I could still kick most people's ass.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Thanks my friend.

;D

Same here Prophet
    ;D

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Prophet" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Thanks my friend.

;D

But then again you live in a state loaded with unibrows & Elvis impersonators. :P

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

"NordicNed" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Thanks My Farvish Friend.

;D

My whole body hurts, but, I could still kick most people's jiggly butt.

Same here Prophet
    ;D
    Not if I took your cane away first.

gagarr is offline Team Alumni

I think it's lucky for the Vikes that Favre and the other players have an extra day of rest after the SF game and are playing at home, nothing better than your own bed to help the healing.

Vikes will be ready, willing, and able to kick Packer butt.
    [size=12pt]
    Page 148.5 **Doleman 150.5 **Randle 137.5 **Allen 73+
    [/size]