Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

KFAN Reports that Red McCombs.............

I believe Joe buck had a chip on his shoulder coming into the game. Those of you that taped the game, listen at the very beginning as buck is talking about the Vikes and says "and I will have plenty to say about Moss during the game.
    That statement told me he was ginning for Moss hoping he would screw up so he could spew his tired rhetoric. (The bobblehead joe buck doll has more dynamics than the real thing) When Moss showed no sign of hurting the team, and in fact was making blocks and scoring TD's and playing hurt, buck got infuriated. Do you recall what Collinsworth said about the incident. He was laughing saying that Moss is mooning the crowd. Blockhead Aikman said nothing as usual.

If that was so disgusting, then Buck should be fired instantly for he is tellin the entire FOX viewers that he doesn't even watch the FOX network for surely "Who's your Daddy", Biggest Loser, and a host of other reality shows where people have to eat rats, worms, and live cockroaches to win prizes and money, surely these shows are more disgusting than moss doing a little booty shake.

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

Vikings Fan At MSU is offline Training Camp

Atleast Red is sticking up for his boys now........look at the team earlier in the year and right before the playoffs and how everyone was hating on Red......but hes sticking up for his players which is what we need
    Make Derrick Johnson the 7th pick in the 2005 NFL Draft

Hooversham is offline Starter

"Vikings Fan At MSU" wrote:
    Atleast Red is sticking up for his boys now........look at the team earlier in the year and right before the playoffs and how everyone was hating on Red......but hes sticking up for his players which is what we need
    That being said, Red could throw down and FIGHT Andy Reid and I would still think he was a deusch bag. That guy has sold this team down the river.
    I can bench press my own body weight. And I weight 2,000 pounds.

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

I think the only way that I would un-hate Red is if he gave the Webby the Vikings as a gift.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

Sammie85 is offline Waterboy

I am outside of KFAN range but at least I can get the game on radio since its the playoffs.I REFUSE to listen to the Fox crew. I will watch the game of course,but with no sound. I don't think I've ever hated anyone as much as I hate Joe Buck right now....Any idea of who I am going to have to listen to on national radio broadcast?

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Red gave the game ball to Tice after the game and the guys almost got teary eyed. Well not quite!

He said something like, being positive is sometimes hard to do during tough time and this guy has kept it positive and has shown heart. Shows that he believe, the game ball goes to Tice.

It was very sincere. It was a good short speech.

84>TO is offline Training Camp

I actually like Joe Buck as an announcer as long as we aren't playing every reporter's wet dream Brett Favre that week. Honestly, those guys pretty much laughed when Favre threw the ball away to avoid getting hit when he could have picked up a first and goal. Where I come from that is called lack of detication. What do you think the guys would have said if it ws Culpepper that did that? Maybe it is because Moss is black and arrogant. Maybe Buck just has no sense of humour. I don't know.
    Terrell Owens: The most overrated player in professional sports. Randy Moss: The greatest player in professional sports.

I'm glad to hear that Red is sticking up for his team. It's also good to know that he now realizes that his actions can make an impact on the team (i.e. Red's tirade after Giants loss last year.)

Hopefully this can rally the team even more and we can win another tough outdoors game on the road.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

"Sammie85" wrote:
    I am outside of KFAN range but at least I can get the game on radio since its the playoffs.I REFUSE to listen to the Fox crew. I will watch the game of course,but with no sound. I don't think I've ever hated anyone as much as I hate Joe Buck right now....Any idea of who I am going to have to listen to on national radio broadcast?
    I'm with ya Sammy I am definitley watching the game but putting it on mute and putting on the radio, probably on KOOL 108. I can't stand to listen to one more comment from the mouth of Joe Buck, even when the Vikes are winning he can never say anything positive about them. Screw Joe Buck, the radio announcers are better anyways.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

In Houston, I don't know if I will have that option. Maybe 610 am will have it. There is no FM station that is for sure.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast