Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    KFANreporter is offline Training Camp

KFAN Reporter questions? answers to all those who asked

To many phone calls, and pm's to us about the same question that adubya did. About where I, or KFAN reporter started or what exact is the insider.

I would say consider yourself lucky to be apart of the NFL insider. This is something we do on our times, we don't get paid. We do it to entertain, and offer a service to our NFL fans.

I'm not from Minneapolis, but KFAN reporter works out of there. He is on assignment.

He is good friends with Mark Rosen, one of the deep sports experts in the twin cities. And works with lot of the network agencies in Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan, Ohio, New York, Missouri, Florida, Kentucky, Louisiana, and I believe Washington, and Wyoming.

UF- is that Florida? Actually the best sports beaters from Florida all went to Rollins college. That's the best college to get into because they have partnerships with sports teams, and minor league teams. Right now I know 15 Rollin students working with MLB in spring training.

I cover hockey mostly, but do not work for the NHL. I work for the Hockey News. No not the same guy that broke the lockout was over.

I work for the NFL with the media relations and CBS sports/NFL division of game activities and team operations.

We also work with Chris Russo, on his daily football show in the huddle. You might have heard me, the Pinball-is that guy. ok?

I love Minnesota sports, because the people are great!

I also love letting people have it, once they doubt me-like someone of the purple eater kind. Then when it happens, they hide for days-from caused of embarrasement lack thereof, from kindly schedule of our expertise.

NFL Weekly is deep into the football insider, but the NFL does not work with them. We work with the NFL, and it's teams and get close up.

You want to know how the NFL teams know so much about the teams, cause the NFL allows them to do so personally through the special NFL insider information. They know where players are going, coaches are coaching, and G.M's are thinking. It's sort of a hidden rule, but helps all teams.

They know which teams are drafting whom and where, that's why you see teams moving up 2 spots to get a player. Like last year with Cleveland and Detroit. Silly move? no, cause Cleveland got there guy, and i know 2 teams were after that pick to get Winslow.

KFAN reporter, you know who he is. He is well known, and he is not Sid Hartman. I love sid, and read his articles all the time.

KFAN reporters started in the NFL, and worked with teams public relation department, and started writing articles for certain papers. We are not a forum of publication, we are the news.

We beat the AP wire to everything!

We are the NFL insider information!!

San Francisco is on the clock, and all 31 teams know what they are doing.

Did you go to college? What do you have to do to have a job like your own?

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Re: KFAN Reporter questions? answers to all those who asked

Can you not see you BS isn't working here? Why waste your time?

grpape is offline Asst. Coach

Let's put it this way. Why would he put so much time into making up stuff? This post seems like a lot of time and imagination was put into it. I for one would never have the time or desire to make such stuff up. I am not saying he is/is not telling the truth, just wondering out loud.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Re: KFAN Reporter questions? answers to all those who asked

"KFANreporter" wrote:
    To many phone calls, and pm's to us about the same question that adubya did. About where I, or KFAN reporter started or what exact is the insider.

I would say consider yourself lucky to be apart of the NFL insider. This is something we do on our times, we don't get paid. We do it to entertain, and offer a service to our NFL fans.

I'm not from Minneapolis, but KFAN reporter works out of there. He is on assignment.

He is good friends with Mark Rosen, one of the deep sports experts in the twin cities. And works with lot of the network agencies in Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan, Ohio, New York, Missouri, Florida, Kentucky, Louisiana, and I believe Washington, and Wyoming.

UF- is that Florida? Actually the best sports beaters from Florida all went to Rollins college. That's the best college to get into because they have partnerships with sports teams, and minor league teams. Right now I know 15 Rollin students working with MLB in spring training.

I cover hockey mostly, but do not work for the NHL. I work for the Hockey News. No not the same guy that broke the lockout was over.

I work for the NFL with the media relations and CBS sports/NFL division of game activities and team operations.

We also work with Chris Russo, on his daily football show in the huddle. You might have heard me, the Pinball-is that guy. ok?

I love Minnesota sports, because the people are great!

I also love letting people have it, once they doubt me-like someone of the purple eater kind. Then when it happens, they hide for days-from caused of embarrasement lack thereof, from kindly schedule of our expertise.

NFL Weekly is deep into the football insider, but the NFL does not work with them. We work with the NFL, and it's teams and get close up.

You want to know how the NFL teams know so much about the teams, cause the NFL allows them to do so personally through the special NFL insider information. They know where players are going, coaches are coaching, and G.M's are thinking. It's sort of a hidden rule, but helps all teams.

They know which teams are drafting whom and where, that's why you see teams moving up 2 spots to get a player. Like last year with Cleveland and Detroit. Silly move? no, cause Cleveland got there guy, and i know 2 teams were after that pick to get Winslow.

KFAN reporter, you know who he is. He is well known, and he is not Sid Hartman. I love sid, and read his articles all the time.

KFAN reporters started in the NFL, and worked with teams public relation department, and started writing articles for certain papers. We are not a forum of publication, we are the news.

We beat the AP wire to everything!

We are the NFL insider information!!

San Francisco is on the clock, and all 31 teams know what they are doing.
    Obviously yo don't know anyhting about the sport or you would call me purplepeopleeaters like the defensive line. I hope that you have fun giving info to ther sites in your free time once the webmaster boots you.

Skol and have fun in Minnesota!
    :roll:

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

Yeah, i see alot of people working in with the NFL in need of scalpers to find them tickets everyday. No seriously, I do.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"grpape" wrote:
    Let's put it this way. Why would he put so much time into making up stuff? This post seems like a lot of time and imagination was put into it. I for one would never have the time or desire to make such stuff up. I am not saying he is/is not telling the truth, just wondering out loud.

No, if it were true and no one was believeing him, why would he stay for so long? He would have been gone a long time ago, if it were true, with the way we have treated him. He gets his jollies with all this BS and that is why he is still here posting, when no one believes him. Burress didbnt' sign with us, as this guy posted. BS and if a few people start believing it, it just fuels him to post more BS.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"jackyl" wrote:
    Yeah, i see alot of people working in with the NFL in need of scalpers to find them tickets everyday. No seriously, I do.
    cool sig jackyl!

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

Thanks PPE

grpape is offline Asst. Coach

I see your point. I guess I was alluding (in a nice way), the fact that someone like this would need to get a life. I just can't understand why someone would need to lie to people to get their rocks off! In a way, I was giving him the opportunity to just quietly go away. It seems that everyting he is posting is speculation on KFFL. He just likes to add his conclusions to them. He's kinda looking for some attention to make up for other inadequacies.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast