KFan leaks 2 games

We play the Patriots on Halloween Night and we play the Packers at Green Bay on Thursday in December

pepper 0n moss is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: KFan leaks 2 games

halloween night is a tuesday... and why does the thursday night national game have to be at lambaeu damnit

"pepper 0n moss" wrote:
    halloween night is a tuesday... and why does the thursday night national game have to be at lambaeu damnit
    October 30th then, yeah, I am sick of seeing national games at Lambeau, I want it at the Metrodome!

It does seem like whenever we are national television we are at lambeau, the last time i remember a game on national tv being at the dome was a couple years back when i went to a sunday nighter.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"KWilliamsAWinfield" wrote:
    "pepper 0n moss" wrote:
    October 30th then, yeah, I am sick of seeing national games at Lambeau, I want it at the Metrodome!
    Just ANOTHER example of Packer bias by the NFL...even though we LEAD the overall series with the Pukers!!! :evil4:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "KWilliamsAWinfield" wrote:
    "pepper 0n moss" wrote:
    Just ANOTHER example of Packer bias by the NFL...even though we LEAD the overall series with the Pukers!!! :evil4:
    i think it's dead even actually. well, counting the playoff game, we lead them by 1.

i remember it was 43-43-1 or something like that two years ago, then they swept us both games 34-31 to take the lead 45-43-1. then, we swept them last year to even up the regular season series.

Wiggles67 is offline Coordinator

its farve's last year they are going to get him on national TV as much as the possibly can....its going to be a loooong year! haha

"I choose my company by the beating of their hearts, not the swelling of their heads"

that'd be funny if he retired. then we'd have to watch aaron rodgers on nat'l tv.

The Packers finished 4-12, yet they get to be at home on national tv. The only good thing about that is that we get to beat them in the national spotlight. And if Favre retired, I would laugh, and then go make fun of my friends that happen to be P acker fans cause they're always giving me sh... well you know how it is with them.
    WE CAN BUILD ON THIS!!!

In AP I trust