Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    74

    KFan leaks 2 games

    We play the Patriots on Halloween Night and we play the Packers at Green Bay on Thursday in December

  2. #2
    pepper 0n moss is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    360

    Re: KFan leaks 2 games

    halloween night is a tuesday... and why does the thursday night national game have to be at lambaeu damnit

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    74

    Re: KFan leaks 2 games

    "pepper 0n moss" wrote:
    halloween night is a tuesday... and why does the thursday night national game have to be at lambaeu damnit
    October 30th then, yeah, I am sick of seeing national games at Lambeau, I want it at the Metrodome!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    960

    Re: KFan leaks 2 games

    It does seem like whenever we are national television we are at lambeau, the last time i remember a game on national tv being at the dome was a couple years back when i went to a sunday nighter.

  5. #5
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: KFan leaks 2 games

    "KWilliamsAWinfield" wrote:
    "pepper 0n moss" wrote:
    halloween night is a tuesday... and why does the thursday night national game have to be at lambaeu damnit
    October 30th then, yeah, I am sick of seeing national games at Lambeau, I want it at the Metrodome!
    Just ANOTHER example of Packer bias by the NFL...even though we LEAD the overall series with the Pukers!!! :evil4:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  6. #6
    pepper 0n moss is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    360

    Re: KFan leaks 2 games

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "KWilliamsAWinfield" wrote:
    "pepper 0n moss" wrote:
    halloween night is a tuesday... and why does the thursday night national game have to be at lambaeu damnit
    October 30th then, yeah, I am sick of seeing national games at Lambeau, I want it at the Metrodome!
    Just ANOTHER example of Packer bias by the NFL...even though we LEAD the overall series with the Pukers!!! :evil4:
    i think it's dead even actually. well, counting the playoff game, we lead them by 1.

    i remember it was 43-43-1 or something like that two years ago, then they swept us both games 34-31 to take the lead 45-43-1. then, we swept them last year to even up the regular season series.

  7. #7
    Wiggles67's Avatar
    Wiggles67 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    756

    Re: KFan leaks 2 games

    its farve's last year they are going to get him on national TV as much as the possibly can....its going to be a loooong year! haha

    "I choose my company by the beating of their hearts, not the swelling of their heads"

  8. #8
    pepper 0n moss is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    360

    Re: KFan leaks 2 games

    that'd be funny if he retired. then we'd have to watch aaron rodgers on nat'l tv.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,160

    Re: KFan leaks 2 games

    The Packers finished 4-12, yet they get to be at home on national tv. The only good thing about that is that we get to beat them in the national spotlight. And if Favre retired, I would laugh, and then go make fun of my friends that happen to be P acker fans cause they're always giving me sh... well you know how it is with them.
    WE CAN BUILD ON THIS!!!

    In AP I trust

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-10-2009, 08:35 AM
  2. Got this from Kfan
    By enlvikeman in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-11-2006, 02:18 PM
  3. KFAN.....
    By DaScRuM in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-02-2006, 02:03 AM
  4. no kfan
    By psyshack in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-27-2003, 06:25 PM
  5. kfan
    By vikes2456 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-06-2003, 01:28 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •