Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KFAN.....

DaScRuM is offline Rookie

KFAN.....

Was listening to PA and Greg Coleman yesterday. They were doing the "stay"-"gone" bit. I was very surprised to hear Coleman say he thought Fonoti is gone. Now, I understand that is just a guess, but, wow, I was stunned. I thought getting Fonoti a year under camp---the Vikes could have a great duo in Fonoti and McKinnie.

Anyone have any insight on Fonoti?

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Re: KFAN.....

I heard that too - I wonder if it's because he was out of shape when he got here and got injured right away?
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

I wouldn't be surprised if they got rid of him. Although he didn't really get a chance to show what he could do since he got injured right away. But even when he was in if I recall he didn't really do that much.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I would like to see them hold onto him until next mini camp/training camp and see what kind of shape he comes in as. If he is in shape and ready to play we have to give him a shot and see what he can do. I would love to see him and McKinnie on that left side together!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

we gotta give him more of a chance than that. i think if tice is the coach then we will mos def have fonoti back next year. Listenin to his press conferences, i can tell that he really liked fonoti a lot.

Go vikes!!

"Lotzapurple119" wrote:
    we gotta give him more of a chance than that. i think if tice is the coach then we will mos def have fonoti back next year. Listenin to his press conferences, i can tell that he really liked fonoti a lot.
    Yeah really, you gotta give him more of a chance....atleast until training camp...

DaScRuM is offline Rookie

Exactly what I thought. At least let him go through camp and see what develops. I don't know----maybe the guy has a bad attitude (as far as the NFL). Maybe something transpired that fans don't know about.

Pretty impressive potential on that left side.

SWAYZE74 is offline Starter

that dude is a beast...him and Mckinney AND birk should be sick next year...plus, a bad hand injury means he probably wast lifting much...just a guess...

peace...
    peace...

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

Yea he was still kinda outta shape when he played that game against the pack. I hope he comes back next year lined up next to Birk.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

He was just in the pro bowl 2 years ago!! We need him to open up holes for the running game.. He is an amazing run blocker..

The dude was outta shape when he came in and was still nursing an injury.. This lil opportunity he got better not give us reason to cut him.. He didn't get a chance

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast