Ok. I started the "Cowboys Coming To Minny" post. And I look at it this morning and yes I was overly negative(I was drunk). Somewhat, Yes i do feel that way. Sometimes it does feel like this team is cursed and there is always going to be something that prevents us from winning a Super Bowl. But we can win this game. Lets get it on! Here are my keys to victory.
1. Either 1 Special Teams or Defensive TD
2. Damarcus Ware 2 sacks or less.
3. Score points of 1st drive of the game.
4. A very loud dome crowd. ( The crowd will play a huge factor in this game)
5. Win the turnover battle.
6. Pass first to set up the run. and avoid quick 3 and outs.
7. At least 3 sacks by our defense.
8. Chester Taylor at least 10 touches. (More in the recieving game)
9. Hold Jason Witten under 7 catches and under 75 yards.
10. Sidney Rice 2 plays over 35 yards.
LETS GET IT DONE!!!! It does seem like a tough match up but if we win this game then we are going to the Super Bowl. Skol Vikes!!