VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Key Players, that need to have a big game

Offense:
    As we all know Jimmy and Moe will be out of our offensive system. Onterrio should do just fine as our RB but he needs to step up as a blocker. The Eagles like the to blitz and thats what u have to do to be sucessfull against pepp, put him under pressure. With Moe gone Onterrio needs to be able to pic up the blitz and run as well. Jimmy will also be gone, that hurts the running and passing game, more the running game. Dugan will replace Jimmy most likely in those two tight end sets if they run any. He will have to step up and show us why we drafted him. I would REALLY like to see use run some 4WR sets that would be cool, moss, cambell, burelson, and robinson. With the inexperience at CB for the eagles who knows who there backups are, we should take advantage of that.

Defense:
    Our front four has got to get more pressure on the QB than last game, mostly hovan and williams need to cause havoc. They also need to keep there gap controled in the running game(HOVAN :x ). I think Brian and Winfield will do there thing. The LB's will have a tough day. The Eagles have two good fast recieving TE's that will need to be covered. Claborne and Thomas will need to have big games. So pretty much just put pressure on Mcnabb i dont think he handles the pressure near as well as Pepp does. We also have to contain Mcnabb we cant be letting him get first downs on third and seven that would suck. If the Defense plays well, we win.

Specail Teams:
    Ahhhh Elling :scratch:, his kickoffs should be better than last weeks, they were deep but not enough air. His kickoffs did look better in the preseason at times then last year. Our coverage was pretty good last game for bad low kicks. They need to keep it up. Oh and no fumbles on specail teams i hate those :angryfire:

Del Rio Guest

Offense: Coaches. They need to call the plays that will get the ball rolling. O-line they need to be huge. This is an awesome pass rushing team. I really don't want Daunte to take any big shots.

Defense: Agree on the line they will need to show some serious improvement. My #1 vote goes to Cotrell though, get your head out of your ass and tighten up that cusion. Let the safties do what they do best.

Special Teams: Tackle. Every kickoff I have supreme fear of getting one ran back on us.

I agree highly on the cushion no more of that sh*t, Brian Williams came out of the NCAA with a nac for pressing recievers and playing up in there face, NO MORE CUSHION.

I dont think our specail teams is that bad we just need to get out kicks stratned out.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Basically it boils down to containing and pressuring McNabb and protecting Pepp. If that's done we'll win (barring any special teams meltdowns).

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

it will come down to . . . Robinson and cambell vs the man coverage in the eagles blitz packages and yes Onterio must block, either way here is the spotlight guys, lets go take it!
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

Hell yeah i'm ready, this has been the most anticipated game for me in awhile. I"M PUMPED