Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Key Matchups for Chicago game

I see the Chester Taylor
    VS
    Urlacher matchup being a very big part of this game...

I can't wait till Taylor drags Urlacher or bowls him over for those extra 3 to 5 yards per run.
    Should be a great matchup to watch.. And this matchup will definetly have impact on who wins and who doesn't.

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

vikingbill50 is offline Starter

might have to have jimmy in there to help out with the right side of line, but think richardson will do great helping there too...so richardson might be the key
    I BLEED THE COLOR PURPLE

marantzo is offline Rookie

I think the Defences and Offenses match up pretty well with the Vikes having a slight advantage on the O line and the Bears having a slight advantage on their D secondary. What I
    think it comes down to all things being equal is Brad vs Rex. Here we have experience and emotional maturity as a definite advantage. They have Rex's two game stretch of excellent play on their side, but the down side is, as has been said, Grossman can get rattled. We don't have that problem, so for me it comes down to getting in Grossman's face. If we do that, it should be fun for all the Vikings fans.

marcosMN is offline Star Spokesman

I think the biggest matchup in this game wil be B.C.'s moustache against Lovie's bald head.

One coach with extra hair on his face, one with none at all...

Soundls like a battle for the ages, if you ask me...
    -Sno

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

"cogitans" wrote:
    Chester Taylor vs. Bear Front 7

The 'stellar' Chicago defense let Ahman Green have over 100 yds in week one (with a 5.5 yd avg.). If they do that against us, we have a good chance of going away with the W
    this is the match up im looking to the most

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

Biolink is offline Waterboy

"cogitans" wrote:

The 'stellar' Chicago defense let Ahman Green have over 100 yds in week one (with a 5.5 yd avg.). If they do that against us, we have a good chance of going away with the W
    Bears fan.Watsup guys,came for some friendly chatting

Anyway during the first half Ahman Green only had something like 34 yards.The run game was completely shut down.By the start of the 3rd quarter it was already garbage time so the Bears stayed in their prevent defense the rest of the way and Ahman broke a couple of long one's so he got to majorly pad his stats,but the Packers run game was not as effective as the stats indicate.That is why stats can't be the end all and say all of sports.They give insight,but they never tell the entire story.Only half of it.

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

"Biolink" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:

Anyway during the first half Ahman Green only had something like 34 yards.The run game was completely shut down.By the start of the 3rd quarter it was already garbage time so the Bears stayed in their prevent defense the rest of the way and Ahman broke a couple of long one's so he got to majorly pad his stats,but the Packers run game was not as effective as the stats indicate.
    I agree with Bio here.
    No doubt the stats are padded because of the situation.
    The difference is MNs front line is tremendously more talented the GBs.
    I think it would be safe to say the the Bears haven't been tested with a real offense yet.
    Nor have they played against a good defense either.
    At this time I think the Bears are the team to beat in the North but the Vikings can change that Sunday.
    Regardless of what teams they play they are all still professionals so you have to give credit where it's due.

By the way welcome to the site Bio.
    I've visited dabears.com throughout the week as well.

Biolink is offline Waterboy

"ejmat" wrote:
    "Biolink" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:

Anyway during the first half Ahman Green only had something like 34 yards.The run game was completely shut down.By the start of the 3rd quarter it was already garbage time so the Bears stayed in their prevent defense the rest of the way and Ahman broke a couple of long one's so he got to majorly pad his stats,but the Packers run game was not as effective as the stats indicate.
    I agree with Bio here.
    No doubt the stats are padded because of the situation.
    The difference is MNs front line is tremendously more talented the GBs.
    I think it would be safe to say the the Bears haven't been tested with a real offense yet.
    Nor have they played against a good defense either.
    At this time I think the Bears are the team to beat in the North but the Vikings can change that Sunday.
    Regardless of what teams they play they are all still professionals so you have to give credit where it's due.

By the way welcome to the site Bio.
    I've visited dabears.com throughout the week as well.
    Yeah I agree.Vikings will be the first real challenge no doubt.Anyway thanks for welcoming me and I hope tomorrow is an exciting injury-free game.

theman is offline Training Camp

"VikingNed" wrote:

I see the Chester Taylor

VS
    Urlacher matchup being a very big part of this game...

I can't wait till Taylor drags Urlacher or bowls him over for those extra 3 to 5 yards per run.
    Should be a great matchup to watch.. And this matchup will definetly have impact on who wins and who doesn't.
    Ummm...ya sure Chester is gonna just "bowl over" arguably the best linebacker in football.
    Anyways,

The QB matchup is always a biggy.
    GO BRAD!!!
    But I would say this game will come down to who gets lucky and scores, with both Ds being crazy good.
    "The Vikes have gotta do what the Vikes have gotta do." ;-)

-theman, gameday

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12