Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Ddawg84 is offline Starter

Re: Kevin Williams will be big in '06

"FuadFan" wrote:
    "Jordan" wrote:
    don't forget we lost 1 of our DE in preseason and hopefully u know his name it's Kenechi Udeze
    Losing Udeze doesn't really matter since it allowed James to show that he is better then Udeze and Scott was better then him when they were both in there.
    I would have to disagree... Udeze was having a couple really good games and showing a lot of progress from his rookie season, before he got hurt, although i thought darion scott did play very well for us this season in stoping the run... I think he will be surpassed by james and Udeze next season... I could see scott getting sometime in the middle with kevin williams to spell fat pat... if he can gain a few more pounds, cause scott is prolly only 15 pounds away from being an interior D lineman anyway...

Udeze,Williams,Williams,James.... the 2006 version of the purple people eaters!!!!

That gets me pumped!!!

Our d line is looking fine right now...we just need a linebacker that can cover a tight end! We were worst in the nfl against tight ends this year!

Get a linebacker that can cover a tight end, and get rid of teddy?!?

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I don't think that Scott will ever be a starter unless it's an emergency situation, but he will be a good solid backup for us.

And yes magicci I did forget about CJ Mosley.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

"FuadFan" wrote:
    "Jordan" wrote:
    don't forget we lost 1 of our DE in preseason and hopefully u know his name it's Kenechi Udeze
    Losing Udeze doesn't really matter since it allowed James to show that he is better then Udeze and Scott was better then him when they were both in there.
    since when? Udeze was injured his rookie year and he was injured this year. Udeze was never bested by Erasmus (who consiquently never started before udeze was injured) and Scott. If your talking about the preseason lets hope erasmus did better, considering hes going against a 3rd round kid whos trying to make the jet's practice squad.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

yeah im already excited for next year. this game today only pumped me up more. kevin and fat pat healthy the whole year will be unstoppable
    We're bringing purple back.

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

Do you think Scott can gain 15 more pounds of muscle by next year?

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

He looked like his old self again in those last couple of games. Even against Baltimore he seemed to be in the backfield in every play. He REALLY stepped it up against the Bears, though. Two sacks, 6 tackles, and 1 assist against one of the best interior lines in the league. In-freaking credible. Now THAT'S the Kevin Williams we know and love. He's come back from his injury, and next year he'll be going right through offensive linemen all the way to Hawaii and wherever the hell they're holding Super Bowl XLI.

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

Udeze,Williams,Williams,James.... the 2006 version of the purple people eaters!!!!

This is the best thing i've read all day!!!!

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

DaunteHOF is offline Coach

James, Udeze, Williams and Williams, thats the D line right there
    Its not braggin if you can do it!!!

Eyedea is offline Pro-Bowler

I am very exited about k will for next year. the past few games he has really gotten back into form.

I dont think we resign johstone. He is a great pass rusher, but is getting old, and cannot stop the run. he would be our 4th d-end, behind james, udeze and scott. I would like to see a three man rotation between those three. Keep scott and james or udeze in for 1st and 2nd downs, then put james and udeze in for 3rd and passing downs. Scott is much better and stopping the run, while james and udeze are better at rushing the qb, but are also capible of stopping the run.
    Make love to the present, fuck the past
    --Sage Francis

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast