Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Well the Bears ran 28 time and Kevin is saying he was double teamed, they also throw 31 times and Cutler did enter the game leading the league with Jackson and Bradford with 18 sacks each....sure the secondary can share the blame for the passing game too but the dline only got to Cutler once. And Kevin had to sit the first 2 games, Frazier wanted him a rotation his first game back to keep him fresh so I guess the Bears game was his third full game this season, Ayodele and Williams are the 2 starters on the dline that were both shut out with no tackles, assists or sacks and Kevin picked up a roughing the passer with helmet to helmet contact with Cutler. Even that Kevins unhappy about Cutler

“Before he hit the ground he was (pointing at his helmet). And then when we were walking down the field he was like, ‘Yeah, I put a little sugar on it, too,’” Williams said Friday before he found out about the fine.
    LINK

Its not like the league hasn't been making a big deal about touching the princesses in the head before little own making contact helmet to helmet.

As a nine year vet I think I'd rather hear something like we need to step up as a unit or a team with better execution as these divional games are important and always though on the road and leave it at that.

Stonecoldet3 is offline Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by vikinggreg View Post
    Well the Bears ran 28 time and Kevin is saying he was double teamed, they also throw 31 times and Cutler did enter the game leading the league with Jackson and Bradford with 18 sacks each....sure the secondary can share the blame for the passing game too but the dline only got to Cutler once. And Kevin had to sit the first 2 games, Frazier wanted him a rotation his first game back to keep him fresh so I guess the Bears game was his third full game this season, Ayodele and Williams are the 2 starters on the dline that were both shut out with no tackles, assists or sacks and Kevin picked up a roughing the passer with helmet to helmet contact with Cutler. Even that Kevins unhappy about Cutler

LINK

Its not like the league hasn't been making a big deal about touching the princesses in the head before little own making contact helmet to helmet.

As a nine year vet I think I'd rather hear something like we need to step up as a unit or a team with better execution as these divional games are important and always though on the road and leave it at that.
    This is exactly how I feel. Kevin WAS manhandled throughout the night! Fact is the entire Defense played like garbage the entire night. Last I checked football is a team sport, no need to call out individuals when the ENTIRE team is playing like poo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12