Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Kevin Williams Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1107356
    Quote Originally Posted by "ejmat" #1107201
    Quote Originally Posted by "BloodyHorns82" #1107180
    Its about damn time. 2 games will just give him more time to get that foot feeling a little better.
    Exactly! No need to rush him back. Give his foot a chance to heal nicely and come back strong.
    Judging by what I read and what some of the Docs that work with Wildwoman (talked to them at her recent FF draft), this could bother him all year.
    Agreed.

I think we should cut his ass an use the cap money to shore up the secondary.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1107375
    Its about damn time. 2 games will just give him more time to get that foot feeling a little better.
    Exactly! No need to rush him back. Give his foot a chance to heal nicely and come back strong.
    Judging by what I read and what some of the Docs that work with Wildwoman (talked to them at her recent FF draft), this could bother him all year.
    Agreed.

Naw, we could bring Farewell back. That will fix it.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1107444
    Agreed.

Nah, he was an OK player but there are others in the league that can do what he did. I have a good feeling this staff is going to be able to develop another younger, less expensive player to take his place.

Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1107459
    Agreed.

Nah, he was an OK player but there are others in the league that can do what he did. I have a good feeling this staff is going to be able to develop another younger, less expensive player to take his place.
    They already have and it started in 09. Just some of our older posters have a hard time letting go of players they have as favorites.:laugh:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1107482
    Agreed.

They already have and it started in 09. Just some of our older posters have a hard time letting go of players they have as favorites.:laugh:
    I don't have a problem when the team replaces a good player with a better player that improves the position, but I do have a problem when the team replaces a good player with a mediocre player & downgrades the position.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

....some of our older posters have a hard time letting go of players they have as favorites.:laugh:
    *cough....Joey Browner....cough*

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Blog Entries

Agreed.

Or admitting that a player wasn't worth the time that was spent trying to develop them.

Fortunately the Turd Polisher 2.0 has been retired.

Quote Originally Posted by "singersp" #1107494
    ....some of our older posters have a hard time letting go of players they have as favorites.:laugh:
    *cough....Joey Browner....cough*
    LOL, well played my friend.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12