Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Kevin Williams reworks deal, will be free agent after 2013 season

Report: Kevin Williams reworks deal, will be free agent after 2013 season | ProFootballTalk

More cap room, which was needed. But KW is now a free agent after this season.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    I'm happy with this. Doesn't mean he for sure won't come back for another season, just that we will have to renegotiate. It's better than the alternative move of cutting him.

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Wonder what Jared is thinking about now?
    Winny- cut
    Kwill- pay cut
    Who is next?
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    I guess we will just have to watch and see what super bowl contender picks him up.

WWBGD

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Wished it happened earlier. Maybe you pay Winny and him about the same, target DJ Williams.
    My biggest issue now is... JA contract is monstrous that and we have no one on the Dline under contract except Guion. I hope we don't let these guys hit FA and hope we get them all back.

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Williams is going to the Ravens next season. Its where our linemen go. Wrs to seattle... Linemen to Ravens

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by kevoncox View Post
    Wished it happened earlier. Maybe you pay Winny and him about the same, target DJ Williams.
    My biggest issue now is... JA contract is monstrous that and we have no one on the Dline under contract except Guion. I hope we don't let these guys hit FA and hope we get them all back.
    Did they cut Fred Evans, Christian Ballard, Chase Baker, D'Aundre Reed, George Johnson and Everson Griffen?

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by kevoncox View Post
    Williams is going to the Ravens next season. Its where our linemen go. Wrs to seattle... Linemen to Ravens
    Seattle did take John Randle when the Vikings released him....due to his salary being to high in 2001

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NodakPaul View Post
    Report: Kevin Williams reworks deal, will be free agent after 2013 season | ProFootballTalkMore cap room, which was needed. But KW is now a free agent after this season.
    Good, it looks like cutting Winny's ass got some of the other older guys with bloated salaries to belly up to the negotiating table.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    The team also dropped a $400,000 weight clause in his contract, which makes for a total cap savings of $2.5 million.
    Now Spielman can add 2 or 3 more castaways from other NFL teams and/or from arena football or basketball in his quest to find that diamond in the ruff.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast