Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Kevin Seifert - Who's going to make the calls?

Key words: pre-season all american PPE!! lol jk Who is he? (the guy on your sig that isn't changing until the vikes win that is)

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Prophet Guest

A person that has to think to breathe does not a good play caller make.

Its funny that no one is talking about the D. If we could have forced a punt on the Bengals first drive, Bennet's fumble wouldn't have hurt that bad. Force a punt on the second drive and our offense could have continued to establish a run game, which wasn't going nearly as bad as week one. When the Vikings are down, they panic in a bad way. Both sides of the ball need to step it the hell up.

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame

"DeathtoDenny" wrote:
    Its funny that no one is talking about the D. If we could have forced a punt on the Bengals first drive, Bennet's fumble wouldn't have hurt that bad. Force a punt on the second drive and our offense could have continued to establish a run game, which wasn't going nearly as bad as week one. When the Vikings are down, they panic in a bad way. Both sides of the ball need to step it the hell up.
    No doubt the D stunk it up bad as well. Part of the reason they were on the field for 20 minutes in the first half is because they couldn't stop the bengals. Palmer was voted one of the offensive players of the week and is now one of the great qb's in the league.

Its a mental thing with the vikes, something bad happens and all of a sudden its contagious. One thing Tice has never had is the ability to lead and to motivate. he just lowers his head and says not another mistake, oh well, lets call the next play. Throw a fit, kick something/one (that goes for Culpepper too), get the blood flowing and get people into the game. This sulking thing by the players shouldn't happen at this level.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12