Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Kevin Garnett playing for Packers!!!!

You guys and your bickering really keeps me entertained when I am having a slow night at work!! Thanks!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Maybe Webby should include a section in everyone's profile that allows each poster to briefly explain why they chose their unique screen names to eliminate all the confusion...I also incorrectly assumed that bartime was from Superior, WI (I have actually been there and am happy for bartime that it is not where he is from...because it sure ain't much to brag about). At any rate, this little spat has been entertaining, so maybe we should just leave the profiles alone and let confusion reign!

BTW, it would have been funnier if bartime would have assumed that whack's SN meant that he fantasized about whacking off the entire Packer team (sorry, whack, I just had to throw that in...no hard feelings...feel free to take a shot at my SN in retaliation if you like...LOL)
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

What's funny is Kevin Garnett could probably play better at DB than Bhawoh Jue.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"superior230bartime" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    No bar maiden you didn't piss me off, you are just another annoying Packer puck that spouts drivel on all your posts.

If you are stating then (by your name) that Wisconsin is superior because the bar closing time is 2:30 instead of 2:00 like Minnesota then you really need to get a life!

By the way, Chicago's bars only have to close for 1 hour and most stay open till 5:00 in the morning!

So the moral of the story is Superior Bar Maiden get a life!
    Sorry to ruin your day by posting a picture of Bhawoh Jue that was mistakenly captioned as Kevin Garnett, whacknuts. But as long as you are into incorrectly interpreting people's screennames and seem to be on your period, I thought I would try my hand at interpreting yours incorrectly.

I think yours means that you have a whacking problem and are constantly whacking off to the Packers

So the moral of the story is Whackernuts, get a life and quit worrying about my screenname!!!

If you are from Wisconny Superior Bar Maiden then I will make this explanation real easy!

Whack = to kill
    The = the
    Pack = cry baby team from Wisconsin

Whackthepack = To kill the cry baby team from Wisconsin!

If you need more leasons let me know! :scratch:
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

cheesefree is offline Starter

Hey now Superior WI isn't that bad. :wink:
    [b:6191debc1d]it ain t easy being cheesy[/b:6191debc1d]
    [img:6191debc1d]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p834fa46b07efd9e3efdcb7cb577f214e/f73f7170.jpg[/img:6191debc1d]

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Sorry cheesefree gotta disagree
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

"cheesefree" wrote:
    Hey now Superior WI isn't that bad. :wink:
    Yeah, but you live way west of there in Anoka...BTW, my uncle and aunt used to live there...and both his wife AND my fiancee went to Osseo High School.

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "superior230bartime" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    No bar maiden you didn't piss me off, you are just another annoying Packer puck that spouts drivel on all your posts.

If you are stating then (by your name) that Wisconsin is superior because the bar closing time is 2:30 instead of 2:00 like Minnesota then you really need to get a life!

By the way, Chicago's bars only have to close for 1 hour and most stay open till 5:00 in the morning!

So the moral of the story is Superior Bar Maiden get a life!
    Sorry to ruin your day by posting a picture of Bhawoh Jue that was mistakenly captioned as Kevin Garnett, whacknuts. But as long as you are into incorrectly interpreting people's screennames and seem to be on your period, I thought I would try my hand at interpreting yours incorrectly.

I think yours means that you have a whacking problem and are constantly whacking off to the Packers

So the moral of the story is Whackernuts, get a life and quit worrying about my screenname!!!

If you are from Wisconny Superior Bar Maiden then I will make this explanation real easy!

Whack = to kill
    The = the
    Pack = cry baby team from Wisconsin

Whackthepack = To kill the cry baby team from Wisconsin!

If you need more leasons let me know! :scratch:
    LOL...School is in session...whack presiding!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12