Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: kenechi udeze

wyviking is offline Rookie

kenechi udeze

do you think kenechi udeze will be a DE that will become a DE like-jevon kearse,kgb,simeon rice,michael strahan, willie mcginest are for there teams a big play maker, and be among some of the best DE in the nfl

by what i read about him i think he will be among those DE in his first year (hope)

so tell me what you guys think about are 1st rounder
    theres no MOSS in wyoming just sagebrush

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

kenechi udeze

Well he's young, came out of college early and din't seem real comfortable in the mini camps but this guy is willing to learn and work hard to get better, he has came along ways i think he used to way like 350 to 420 pounds he was just fat and he has worked hard to where he is and he did it in just a couple years, i look for him to be a very good DE in this league but maybe not this year, he will play alot and get some good experience and as the years progress he should pan out into a really solid DE.

pepper 0n moss is offline Pro-Bowler

kenechi udeze

while he won't break the sack record this year, but kenichi's play is similar to that of michael strahan ... while he doesn't have the breakaway speed like peppers or jason taylor, he has the strength and finesse to get by defenders

of the two top DE's in the draft, will smith was being compared to julius peppers and jason taylor, while kenichi was more of the strahan type, when it comes to playing style

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

kenechi udeze

I think he could be very good. Alot will depend on his upper body strength which means his injury. If the reports are right the injury will not affect his play. So the speed of the game and the length of the season might be the big factors.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

kenechi udeze

I just hope hes not another dimitrius underwood. That would flat out suck and we would be in the hunt for another de in next years draft.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: kenechi udeze

I think he will be a solid player and I 'm hoping that we end up with a player that is consistent in his play and not simply spectacular for a few games a year.
    Its been a while since we had a dominant DE or even a DL and Udeze gives us the chance to have a solid DL lining up. In that way if one is getting double teamed then the others can exploit the gaps left. This was starting to finally happen last season as Williams and Hovan started to work in this way. Wth Udeze added then it will be harder for OLs to decide how to handle them all.
    I was surprised that he feel to us but glad that we took him, if he plays like Williams did last year then we could have a D that will have fun when they are on the field.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

kenechi udeze

I think (who cares right) that Kenechi will start after the 2nd game, hewill beOK the first half of the season as he learns the pro game. In the second half of the season, he starts to shine and he becomes a disruptive force upfront. With him and Kevin Smith the line is going to be better than we have seen since the late 80's.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

kenechi udeze

A new breed of Purple People Eaters is born
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

Purple D is offline Starter

kenechi udeze

I think that with Nick Rogers on the other end, those two will dominate. I think with Rogers' speed and Udeze's strength it will be a lethal combination. Plus all the other DE's are pretty good also. But hey only time will tell :thumbleft: :sunny: :thumbright:
    Four score and seven years ago, Brad Childress has brought upon this team, a west coast offense, conceived in San Francisco, and Dedicated to be a Kick jiggly butt offence. We are now engaged in an NFL season, testing weather that offense can get going or that our defense can long endure.

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

kenechi udeze

I think there's no way of knowing. Many DEs are touted to be hot stuff when drafted in the first round, but many are only average or busts in the NFL. We'll just have to wait and see.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast