Thread: Kenechi Pic

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Kenechi Pic

Kenechi in college....I wish he'd stay healthy....he's a beast and I think that him and Eraser will be a tandem for years if they can stay healthy....let me tell ya, the Vikes are on the verge of having one of the best D-Lines in NFL history...just wait two years and watch...you'll see!

He's the one with his shirt off on the lower right.....beast!

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

napo58 is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Kenechi Pic

hell yeah dude. We definitely have the most talented d line in the nfl when all our players get healthy. I am SOOOO pissed at kevin williams this year, he is really sucking. He gained 30 pounds in the offseason and is starting to look more like p will. He is best at a light weight, not heavy and being a run stuffer. Next year he had better get his ass together. Easily easily easily are P Will, K Will, Erasmus and Kenechi pro bowl players and we should have an all pro line next year.

look at our depth: Erasmus, K Will, P Will, Kenechi, Lance Johnstone, Darrion Scott, CJ Mosley, Spencer Johnson. DAMNNNNNN we have the best depth in tha league.

C-PepNSalt is offline Pro-Bowler

how many years you think D-Sharp and P-Wil got left though?
    "Johnson, we will keep on beating them until morale improves."

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

I worry about Kenechi i'm rooting for him but he didn't play well at the beginning of the year, but for that matter none of the defense did really for exept pat williams. I wish he was healthy and getting in on some of those COVERAGE sacks some of our guys are getting.

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

"CulpepernSalt" wrote:
    how many years you think D-Sharp and P-Wil got left though?
    2 at least....Darren's not that old....Darrel Green played until he was 39. Deion is 38....Darren Sharper- just turned 30...I say Darren's got about 5 to 7 more good years left.....Pat Williams is 33....I say he has 3 years left of being a beast and maybe 1 or 2 of being an average dude....he will be an old man in there like Dan Wilkinson is....by that time Mosley will be a beast as well.....the D is gonna be good...mark my words!

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

is he still like that? i wish my body was like that. he looks like a beast right there and i hope he comes back next year playing like it too!!!!!

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

what a sexi biatch. yeah i said it
    We're bringing purple back.

"vikingstw" wrote:
    I worry about Kenechi i'm rooting for him but he didn't play well at the beginning of the year, but for that matter none of the defense did really for exept pat williams. I wish he was healthy and getting in on some of those COVERAGE sacks some of our guys are getting.
    My memory is a little shakey, But I thought he looked great at the beginning of the year.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"DiehardVikesFan" wrote:
    "vikingstw" wrote:
    My memory is a little shakey, But I thought he looked great at the beginning of the year.
    He looked good in preseason but thats about where it ended, he was practicly invisible during the season.