Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 45

Thread: Kelly's mugshot

  1. #21
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Kelly's mugshot

    "vikesboy2003" wrote:
    Hmm, lets see.

    Maybe because he is inconsistant.
    Big mouth.
    Has not lived up to any expectations.
    Charged with drug posession.
    Charged with having a firearm illegally.

    Really I don't see why we make fun of him.

    Kelly Cam never had any expections he was undrafted. Leave the Boy alone
    Please "Quote" my posts, don't plagarize. :wink:

    I am well aware of the fact he was undrafted. I was not referring to the expectations out of college, but the expectations once he wa a Viking. No, I will not leave him alone. He has made himself a target and I intend to shoot. :razz:

  2. #22
    x-ray jeff's Avatar
    x-ray jeff is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    812

    Re: Kelly's mugshot

    Right on Ultra!
    Fire at will.

  3. #23
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Kelly's mugshot

    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    The NFL needs to give out an award for most idiotic player of the year award, like other postseason awards!
    Nominations so far:
    Ron Mexico
    T.O.
    Freddie Mitchell
    Kelly Campbell

    Any other good ones?
    I don't care if Kelly gets caught Nate Newton style. Even if he did, Freddie Mitchell would win that award hands down. He's a complete douche bag.

  4. #24
    Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    691

    Re: Kelly's mugshot

    Look at this article from SI. You know the page "Who's hot and who's not"? Well he's under who's not, here's the article.

    Freddie Mitchell:

    The Philly reciever is usually open wide but seldom wide open. A nonfactor in the Eagles' Super Bowl loss to New England, Mitchell was talking again last week, taking shots at his teammates, including Donovan McNabb, and Pats coach Bill Belichick. "You have to know my story," Mitchell told the Philadelphia Inquirer, "to know my glory." So you say. Now go away.
    What a idiot.


  5. #25
    ItalianStallion's Avatar
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,615

    Re: Kelly's mugshot

    I just don't understand why Kelly can't buy his own gun. :scratch:


    I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

  6. #26
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,588

    Re: Kelly's mugshot

    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    I just don't understand why Kelly can't buy his own gun. :scratch:
    Maybe for the same reason Larry Ned can't buy his own laptop *shrug*

  7. #27
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Kelly's mugshot

    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    I just don't understand why Kelly can't buy his own gun. :scratch:
    Maybe for the same reason Larry Ned can't buy his own laptop *shrug*
    Ha ha!

    Maybe for the same reason Najeh couldn't take a steamer in his own closet!

  8. #28
    cc21 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,599

    Re: Kelly's mugshot

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    I just don't understand why Kelly can't buy his own gun. :scratch:
    Maybe for the same reason Larry Ned can't buy his own laptop *shrug*
    Ha ha!

    Maybe for the same reason Najeh couldn't take a steamer in his own closet!
    lol, what? couldnt take a steamer in his own closet

  9. #29
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,588

    Re: Kelly's mugshot

    a poop for the layman

  10. #30
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Kelly's mugshot

    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    a poop for the layman
    A steamer is referring to when you have to do it outside in the cold. :lol:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Mugshot Thread
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 202
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 07:08 PM
  2. Wrong Mugshot
    By VikingMike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 07:57 AM
  3. Mugshot Quiz
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-22-2006, 08:07 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •