Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Kelly to be Released?

Here is another chance for tice to show some balls and show his team that he is in control. Why dosn't he cut the damn guy? Instead he lets him sit and think until monday and expects him to come back. OK, let him come back and then cut him. He has to start taking control of this team, and things like last weekend problems won't happen. Kelly sucks and he is trying to act like a star player, so get rid of him. It is time for tice to stop letting these players push him around. He also needs to cut farmer, who was responsible for last weekends arrests.[/quote]

Hell yeah muchluv...that's what I'm talkin' about...
    Even babies know the difference.

Kelly to be Released?

"bigdogbovy" wrote:
    "kramer9guy" wrote:
    Personally, I think Tice should stick to his guns and use Kelly as an example. Let him go. In his public statement he said he was gonna release the guy. Don't let him come groveling back. These types of players need not poison our team any further. Tice needs to start rebuilding our team's self respect and start toughening some of these kids up. The team should come first not Eric Kelly's fragile ego.

Go Vikes!!!
    Actually tice said that he won't let his #4 CB go, and he also said that "IF" he won't compete "then" he'll send him packing
    Well...he's not competing, asking to be released and had his agent tell the media he has been cut...I think he's already made his decision and publicly at that. Don't let the guy come back.
    Even babies know the difference.

Kelly to be Released?

i thought kelly was a pretty solid #4 corner, but who needs this agrevation? i'd like to see a little belicheck in tice. my way or the highway kinda thing.
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Kelly to be Released?

Kelly has been nothing but hindurance for the Vikes since he's been in the league! GET RID OF HIM!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Bohunk is offline Rookie

Kelly to be Released?

Pro sports have taken a nosedive ever since we've allowed the athletes to talk to the media.

This is a TEAM sport, if you wanted to be a whiny showoff, play basketball.
    dbf64b1d65031b99310426160b8ebbfb

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Kelly to be Released?

Wooo.........Eric Kelly.......go cry in your corner!

Go ahead and leave. You won't be missed.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

Kelly to be Released?

no kidding. it's one thing if bennett said he didn't want to give up reps to s.o.d. but who the hell is eric kelly to pitch a hissy like that?
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12