Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kelly Campell

Moss is Boss is offline Training Camp

Kelly Campell

We signed him already to a one year tender. He was a restricted free agent, but we have already signed him.

Kelly Campell

After his little incident with the law a few weeks ago, IMO we should let the big-mouthed lil' thug go. We do not need these types of players on our team.

You wanna mess with drugs and guns while in the NFL? Go do it somewhere else...
    Even babies know the difference.

Kelly Campell

"Moss is Boss" wrote:
    We signed him already to a one year tender. He was a restricted free agent, but we have already signed him.
    Great move...

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Kelly Campell

Little Guy with Big Mouth.

Playing Gangsta

The guy is trouble.

Just cause a football player gets an offseason doesn't mean he can just go off and not think about football. He obviously wasn't thinking about his TEAM in the moments BEFORE he got arrested.

Football is a team sport. If you make bad decisions like this off the field, you will make them in the locker room and on the field too. Kelly doesn't think, just like the penalty he got from the sidelines last year. There is no place on this team for him with decision making like that. IMO.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Kelly Campell

but why does Onterrio stay? hes got caught smoking bud 2 times already.. Kelly gets caught 1 time and people jump on his case.. but lets just fire all the pot smokers then? I think we really do need Kelly he can catch the deep ball and is a good special teamer

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Kelly Campell

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    but why does Onterrio stay? hes got caught smoking bud 2 times already.. Kelly gets caught 1 time and people jump on his case.. but lets just fire all the pot smokers then? I think we really do need Kelly he can catch the deep ball and is a good special teamer
    I think he can go to. He is little less expendable than Kelly is.

Same thing applies to Smith, but the main thing is that Smith's contract wasn't up this year where Kelly's was.

KY Vike is offline Starter

Kelly Campell

keep kelly...everyone smokes a little here and there, as long as he doesn't do it again. hes a fast receiver that we need right now and i think he could turn into something nice if he is given more plays.
    2 Most Favorite Things:
    1) Minnesota Vikings
    2) Kentucky Basketball. Yeah Baby!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Kelly Campell

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    I think he can go to. He is little less expendable than Kelly is.

Same thing applies to Smith, but the main thing is that Smith's contract wasn't up this year where Kelly's was.
    yah i didnt think of that.. O is still under contract.. i would love to trade him or bennett though.. but yah i think Kelly isnt very good but he adds some speed and a deep threat (somewhat) that we need.. and some special teams also..

DaScRuM is offline Rookie

Kelly Campell

"KY Vike" wrote:
    keep kelly...everyone smokes a little here and there, as long as he doesn't do it again. hes a fast receiver that we need right now and i think he could turn into something nice if he is given more plays.
    Let's not assume with that quote.

I'll give him his day in court. If he is found quilty of his counts (not sure of all of them) I wouldn't lose any sleep if they let him go. Didn't he have a stolen gun in his possession? If I am wrong, please refresh my memory.

Anyway, it just doesn't appear he is getting any smarter (on or off), plus, he is too fragile.

Kelly Campell

The difference between Campbell and Onterrio is this:

Campbell was arrested by law enforcement officials on drugs and weapons charges. He was pulled over, they found a stolen handgun and marijuana.

http://www.aberdeennews.com/mld/aberdeennews/sports/10996034.htm

Onterrio failed two drug tests. He was never arrested.

...I like Onterrio's skills but still believe that we should unload him before he has further problems with the weed. Because if he does, we will all be pissed.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast