Thread: Kelly Campbell

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

Kelly Campbell

I'd just like to point out that he is a rather sad story because at one point he had as much potential as Burleson. 2 years later, we have brought in 3 new receivers and they all are projected as playing mroe than him.

Does Campbell still have potential or you think Tice is fed up with him? Should we give him another chance barring any off-the-field trouble. I see Campbell as just as good as Robinson and Taylor. We never seemed to use him last year.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Kelly Campbell

i thought he was gonna be real good but idk he was a big deep threat

treshenpesh is offline Training Camp

He has speed, and......and.....uh that's it. Of course the coaches are fed up with him. They were sitting around waiting for him to prove his worth. And I was rooting for him to break through too, but he blew it. I hope we get rid of him soon. Hopefully getting rid of Moss wasn't the only distraction to be dealt with this off season.

Sorry Kelly.
    Thor

Even if he is a bust, I don't think we can afford to let him go. He has speed, and....and....uh that;s it. So let him stay on the roster as 5th WR and return kicks and punts. If a WR goes down maybe he'll get another chance to prove himself.

If he gets in trouble with the law again though, cut his ass.
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

I've never liked the guy. To much trash talking for a man of little performance. He should be stealing laptops with Larry Ned!

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

PurpleElf Guest

Speed on kickoffs is always a good thing. As for being a pro receiver..well that ship has already sailed straight to county lock-up.

truly a sad story IMO...

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"V-Unit" wrote:
    Even if he is a bust, I don't think we can afford to let him go. He has speed, and....and....uh that;s it. So let him stay on the roster as 5th WR and return kicks and punts. If a WR goes down maybe he'll get another chance to prove himself.

If he gets in trouble with the law again though, cut his jiggly butt.
    There were a lot of K.C. supporters on here last year but I think even they are fed up with him. When it comes down to keeping Moore or Fasion on the roster, I think you get rid of K.C. and let Moore and Fasion return kicks and punts. Plus we have Taylor and now Williamson(who has speed).

Yo Yo Yo let KC go!!!! Free him from jail and from the roster. His 15 yard penalties and his mouth out weigh his performance on the field and when you add his trouble with the law, that just tips the scale.

He had ONE 15 yard penalty and his mouth was mainly used for positive comments to get his team motivated. I agree he needs to talk less and act more, but at least give him credit for having a positive attitude.

Moore and Fason will both make the roster anyways and we are obviously going to keep at least 5 WR. If we don't keep KC who do we keep in his place? All I'm saying is that despite his lackluster performance on and off the field, he is still our best option for a 5th WR.
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

We could pick up someone to return kicks and be the 5th receiver who is just as fast and without the baggage for way less than what we are paying him...time to cut our losses and cut Campbell. Let him play his way onto someone else's roster...like the Raidahs!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE