Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31
  1. #11
    michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: keep the throwback uniforms

    the old ones look retarded. Keep the new ones

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    74

    Re: keep the throwback uniforms

    I don't care what uniforms the Vikings wear as long they are not the black ones, those are terrible!

  3. #13
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,604
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: keep the throwback uniforms

    "KWilliamsAWinfield" wrote:
    I don't care what uniforms the Vikings wear as long they are not the black ones, those are terrible!
    The black ones are not official uniforms.
    That is just a marketing jersey, like the pick ones, and you won't see them on the field.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  4. #14
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: keep the throwback uniforms

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "KWilliamsAWinfield" wrote:
    I don't care what uniforms the Vikings wear as long they are not the black ones, those are terrible!
    The black ones are not official uniforms.
    That is just a marketing jersey, like the pick ones, and you won't see them on the field.
    I would never buy a black jersey.

  5. #15
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,604
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: keep the throwback uniforms

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "KWilliamsAWinfield" wrote:
    I don't care what uniforms the Vikings wear as long they are not the black ones, those are terrible!
    The black ones are not official uniforms.
    That is just a marketing jersey, like the pick ones, and you won't see them on the field.
    I would never buy a black jersey.
    Oh sure - it's a black thing. (Just kidding of course ;D)

    Honestly, I wouldn't either.
    They looked to be popular a few years ago, when you would see the black Culpepper jerseys everywhere.
    I just don't like them though.
    The Vikings colors are Purple, Gold and White.
    No Black.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  6. #16
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: keep the throwback uniforms

    Silly me.
    I have never actually watched a game or saw a picture of the team were I said to my self....., "Self, I really like those uniforms better than the ones there wored XXX years ago".

    I must be a false fan.
    :
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  7. #17
    PurpleTide's Avatar
    PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,210

    Re: keep the throwback uniforms


    New owners, new coach, and soon a new stadium, in a new millenium. I like the old school uni's but the new uniforms are sharp and here to stay.

  8. #18
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is online now Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,532

    Re: keep the throwback uniforms

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Silly me.
    I have never actually watched a game or saw a picture of the team were I said to my self....., "Self, I really like those uniforms better than the ones there wored XXX years ago".

    I must be a false fan.
    :
    hahaha, do you always start off talking to yourself by saying, "Self..."

    Funny stuff
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  9. #19
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: keep the throwback uniforms

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "KWilliamsAWinfield" wrote:
    I don't care what uniforms the Vikings wear as long they are not the black ones, those are terrible!
    The black ones are not official uniforms.
    That is just a marketing jersey, like the pick ones, and you won't see them on the field.
    At least the pink ones are done to raise money for breast cancer research.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  10. #20
    Turboe's Avatar
    Turboe is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,593

    Re: keep the throwback uniforms

    Count me also among the people that really didnt like the new unis when they came out, but have really grown to like them.
    Especially like the new helmet logo over the old one, and I was one who was crying foul when I heard they were going to mess with the helmet logo.
    I had visions of some viking head along the lines of the old Tampa Buccaneer.

    Whew!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Throwback Uniforms
    By carta4eva in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-30-2008, 07:40 AM
  2. 14 Players Killed Wearing 1920 Throwback Uniforms
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-03-2007, 07:08 PM
  3. we need to keep the throwback uniforms
    By grape in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 05:43 PM
  4. MOVED: keep the throwback uniforms
    By ultravikingfan in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 12:38 PM
  5. throwback uniforms survey
    By meecorp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-05-2006, 01:24 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •