Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The KAO

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: The KAO

It is the most offensive offense I have seen in a long time. For us the KAO= a TKO for our playoff hopes

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Json" wrote:
    Or call it the "we have crappy receivers, no QB, and an overpaid offensive line" offense
    "The WHCRNQBAAOPLO" is too long and hard to say, sorry.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

"Vike-IAmGRAte" wrote:
    I am thinking that more energy should be but into working on the D and finding us a QB that is going to help win us some games.
    Is T-Jack going to be ready to be a starter in the NFL next season...will Bollinger be at risk for further injury?
    Only way to know if Tarvaris is capable of running the KAO is to give him the keys.

As to Bollinger, anyone is liable to get hurt if some big dumb D-Lineman falls on them.
    Not really sure how you measure the risk of some fat tub of goo falling on you.

=Z=

=Z=

MVIKING7 is offline Pro-Bowler

If last year was any indication of how the "KAO" is, I guess my 39th season as a Vikings faithful is already hopeless. God I hope to see a winner before I leave this place.

"MVIKING7" wrote:
    If last year was any indication of how the "KAO" is, I guess my 39th season as a Vikings faithful is already hopeless. God I hope to see a winner before I leave this place.
    If you truly have been a Vikings fan for 39 seasons, then you have seen plenty of winners in that time.

The KAO should not be doubted.
    Once the Pentagon of Power puts the proper pieces into place, the KAO will reign supreme.

=Z=

"Zeus" wrote:
    "MVIKING7" wrote:
    If you truly have been a Vikings fan for 39 seasons, then you have seen plenty of winners in that time.

Once the Pentagon of Power puts the proper pieces into place, the KAO will reign supreme.

=Z=
    Question is...How long will we have to wait for the Pentagon of Power?

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"Vike-IAmGRAte" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "MVIKING7" wrote:

=Z=
    Longer than the patience threshold is of most morons.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

"Vike-IAmGRAte" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "MVIKING7" wrote:

=Z=
    The Pentagon of Power (PoP) is currently working on the job of finding the right candidate for the D.Coordinator job.

=Z=

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

It is rather obvious to even the most casual observer that the PoP will have the KAO in place by the 2008 season.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

x-ray jeff is offline Coordinator

More like TAOO- Three And Out Offense

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast