Thread: K Will

Calmwind is offline Starter

K Will

Looks like Big K is taking this team on his back! 2 sacks 1 int 1 Forced Fumble at end of third
    Del Rio: "Football will go on, better players have left the Vikings, and better players will leave in the future.....the game rolls on."

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

K Will

K Will is our only bright spot now. If we lose, it is all for nothing!

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

K Will

k will is an amazing player and only in his 2nd year. i wish other guys like kwil try. hes playing amazing. other than culp this team is playing worse than ever. goldberg. ukeright:

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

K Will

he's awesome...along with udeze and spencer johnson next year, the vikes will have the best young D-line in the NFL!

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

K Will

you have to give him the nickname "THE ANIMAL"!!!! it seems to fit!!!

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

K Will

K Will is amazing. I just wish the rest of our defense could be near that level.

Looking back, I remember what I said when we drafted him. It went something like "why the hell did we draft him over Kennedy? Why did we just waste our pick on an unknown?". Boy was I wrong!

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

K Will

"Viking_Spirit" wrote:
    K Will is amazing. I just wish the rest of our defense could be near that level.

Looking back, I remember what I said when we drafted him. It went something like "why the hell did we draft him over Kennedy? Why did we just waste our pick on an unknown?". Boy was I wrong!
    I was thinking the same thing! I love it when I am wrong (sometimes). Like Chris Berman on Moss...

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

K Will

"Viking_Spirit" wrote:

didnt watch teh senior bowl he was in did you? he dominated that game! when i saw that i said we have got to have him. i was hoping the vikes would call his name. i jumped out of my chair and did a dance. this year i didnt do that.

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

K Will

The Vikes D line is abright spot IMO.
    All young and will only get better.

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

K Will

Now if only Darrion Scott would step up and take the LDE position away from Mixon, then we would definitely have a DL to build the future on! If we can only draft a CB next year to improve the secondary, then we might be able to win some games by shutting other teams down instead of having to outscore them (which we haven't been doing either).
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE