Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Prophet Guest

K. Robinson return kickoffs & misc. stuff from KFFL

KFFL
    Vikings | K. Robinson may continue to return kickoffs
    Thu, 11 May 2006 06:58:27 -0700

Kevin Seifert, of the Star Tribune, reports Minnesota Vikings WR Koren Robinson, despite being the team's No. 1 wide receiver, may continue to return kickoffs in 2006.

=========================

Vikings | Leber cleared to practice
    Thu, 11 May 2006 06:54:37 -0700

Kevin Seifert, of the Star Tribune, reports Minnesota Vikings LB Ben Leber (foot) has been cleared to practice at this weekend's minicamp, which begins Saturday, May 13, and concludes Monday, May 15.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vikings | Henderson to work some in the middle
    Thu, 11 May 2006 06:52:27 -0700

Kevin Seifert, of the Star Tribune, reports Minnesota Vikings LB E.J. Henderson will work some at middle linebacker at this weekend's minicamp, which begins Saturday, May 13, and concludes Monday, May 15. Henderson eventually is expected to cede his starting outside position to rookie LB Chad Greenway.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: K. Robinson may continue to return kickoffs & misc.

Find another guy. Make another guy earn his paycheck.

badbois is offline Pro-Bowler

childress could look real foolish is he injures himself early returning kickoffs.

Prophet Guest

Vikings | Team has room for both tight ends
    Thu, 11 May 2006 07:03:00 -0700

Sean Jensen, of the Pioneer Press, reports Minnesota Vikings head coach Brad Childress said there would be plenty of room for Vikings' TEs Jim Kleinsasser and Jermaine Wiggins in his offense. "I think you have to keep throwing fastballs at the defense," Childress said. "If you're standing with that personnel package on the field, I think you can become predictable."

Vikings | Open competition at punter
    Thu, 11 May 2006 07:00:33 -0700

Sean Jensen, of the Pioneer Press, reports Minnesota Vikings head coach Brad Childress said rookie P John Torp will compete for the job with incumbent P Chris Kluwe. Kluwe is coming back from knee surgery. "There's a competition there," Childress said. "They'll both have a chance to win."

Kevin Seifert, of the Star Tribune, reports Minnesota Vikings LB E.J. Henderson will work some at middle linebacker at this weekend's minicamp, which begins Saturday, May 13, and concludes Monday, May 15. Henderson eventually is expected to cede his starting outside position to rookie LB Chad Greenway.
    This is more noteworthy to me than Special Teams???

Childress in the WCCO interview didn't want to put too much on Greenways shoulders for this season. If he is ready to play at the NFL level, he will play.

I hope EJ works at MLB. We need one to step up and take that position.

Vikings | Team has room for both tight ends
    Thu, 11 May 2006 07:03:00 -0700

Sean Jensen, of the Pioneer Press, reports Minnesota Vikings head coach Brad Childress said there would be plenty of room for Vikings' TEs Jim Kleinsasser and Jermaine Wiggins in his offense. "I think you have to keep throwing fastballs at the defense," Childress said. "If you're standing with that personnel package on the field, I think you can become predictable."

Vikings | Open competition at punter
    Thu, 11 May 2006 07:00:33 -0700

Sean Jensen, of the Pioneer Press, reports Minnesota Vikings head coach Brad Childress said rookie P John Torp will compete for the job with incumbent P Chris Kluwe. Kluwe is coming back from knee surgery. "There's a competition there," Childress said. "They'll both have a chance to win."
    I think that JK could be a dominant FB in this league. Better than SD's Neal and even Richardson. I know that is not what most football players want to (in his case) be demoted to, but he is good at it. I guess it depends on which set your team wants to run.

Kluwe, if healthy, wins the job. Man that guy can kick. He probably hasn't had the chance to practice much coming off injuries.

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

Re: K. Robinson return kickoffs & misc. stuff from KFFL

i really hope kluwe is healthy, such an amazing punter, loved the running endzone kick last year

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

MightyVikes12391 is offline Pro-Bowler

T will should return kicks

Warp is offline Asst. Coach

Lets hope K-rob doesnt get injured if hes the returner :???: I personally hope taurean Henderson gets a tryout at KR, I think he could be great at that.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

I would like to see Travis Taylor do kickoffs instead of K-Rob.. I wouldn't want anyone to get hurt, but for sure not K-Rob.. I really hope Kluwe can come back as good as he was last season. We need a good punter like him. Also good to see Leber cleared to practice.. Hopefully he will make a impact. Seeing EJ going back to the MLB position, clears the way for Greenway to take over the WLB position...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast