Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: K Rob Likely to Re-Sign

He better re sign with us! I want to see him play for us for a long time! He's only gonna get better for us. If he signs, the first root beer is on me!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    I know I keep talking about this but it is because it was the best thing that happened to me this year...Koren was one of only 4 Vikings that got off the bus after the Ravens game to sign autographs and take pictures. I was just so impressed!
    if i was one of them i dont think i would have gotten off the bus either. i would have felt really bad about getting eliminated. especially this team cuz they had such high hopes.

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Imagine him next season when he knows all the plays...he could really break out...especially with TWill blazing down the other sideline! Add to those two deep threats a STUD RB and a cohesive OL (with a healthy Birk, a healthy Fonoti, a much improved Marcus at RT, nasty Herrera at RG, All-Pro caliber McKinney at LT and Fowler as the main C/G backup) and our offense will be full throttle again!!!
    Man with Pepp coming back (hopefully) i cant wait. I would love to have Taylor and/or Burleson in the slot with them. I hope we get our stud RB but i aldo want Bennett back as his spell man or change of pace. I think Bennett would be a great change up back in the high power O we are shooting for next year.

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

"carterfan" wrote:
    I sure hope Koren comes back. He was quite valuable on both special teams and offense. Somewhere in this thread is the question about who is the Viking MVP this year. I would have said Sharper before the Ravens game, but he sure blew it in that game. I would have to say Pat Williams.

Hope the Vik's can end on a high note and kick the ever-lovin snot out of the bear's.
    How did Sharper blow that game for us? If I'm not mistaken he did get an interception didn't he??

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

ChosenOne is offline Starter

IDK how sharper blew the Ravens game for us but I do know that having Koren back will help alot if we are gonna succeed next year.
    "Big names don't win big games, Big hearts win big games"--ChosenOne

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234