Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: K Rob Arrested?

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

Re: K Rob Arrested?

Ok, wow, I understand dissapointment, but you people are selling him up the river.

Give up on him as a football player, sure, but c'mon, as if none of you know alcoholics in real life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

TATEone is offline Starter

Give me a damn break. K-Rob is a DUMB@SS!!!! How ironic since on MNF they talked about him going back to rehab to reestablish the core values he was taught the year before. What a joke. :-[
    I voluntarily agree to not indulge in any alcohol, drugs, or engage in any other illegal activity that may in any way jeopardize the years of hard work we as a team have committed to our goal of a championship season in '76.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

A lot of people are calling for his head.
    I don't know if I would take it that far.
    Yes, he had a relapse.
    But before we show him the door, I am willing to let Coach childress deal with the situation.
    If he decides that it is time for KRob to go, then I will stand behind his decision.
    If he decides to deal with it differently, then I will stand behind that as well.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Prophet Guest

If it's true it is out of Childress' and Wilf's hand.
    He gets a year suspension.
    They will make their decision on the longer term dealing with him.
    If you listen really closely, you can hear the Seachicken fans yelling Karma!
    Karma!
    Karma!

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    Ok, wow, I understand dissapointment, but you people are selling him up the river.

Give up on him as a football player, sure, but c'mon, as if none of you know alcoholics in real life.

Better Check yourself.
    My father was an alcoholic for 33 years of his life, I personally went to Detox many times to pick him up, went to tons of AA meetings in my lifetime, before he passed away.

I feel I'm MORE than qualified to speak on this topic.

You can only enable for soo long.

JellyBean2144 is offline Pro-Bowler

Dang, you guys are quick! I just heard about this news this morning. I hope that it is not true. I mean, he was working so hard to overcome this problem, and to lapse right back; wow! I hope that it is not true.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Well it has been a 24 hour period that as a Viking fan could have done without!
    Losing Greenway for the year and now it looks like Koren is gone for a year and probably forever as a Vike.
    It is tough being a Viking fan, and looks like that trend will continue.

As far as for the suspension of Koren you guys that posted before me pretty much covered it all!
    The only thing I would add is that it is not the alcohol that Koren will get suspended the year for it is the DUI that will be the 3rd or 4th strike that will get him suspended.

Also, the contract that Koren signed with the Vikes has built in safe guards for the Vikes if he fell off the wagon, and since that appears to be the case.
    The guaranteed part of the contract should be voidable by the Vikes and Koren just cost himself a huge amount of money, and us a lot of pain!

Obviously the rehab from this summer was more than just a tone up like Singersp said at the time and he didn't face up to it at the time which if he would have maybe we wouldn't be in this position.

I have tried to remain calm about this but God&$% and ^#@#^ and @$$@%^#^!
    OK I feel better!

What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Del Rio Guest

mnjamie, why is your favorite team icon the Packers?

If he has relapsed he falls into the wizzinator category for me. See ya later you f***** it up.

How exactly does one proove he/she cares about an athlete as a person. I mean I don't know the guy so I'm not going to send him a get well card written with crayon. It sucks and I feel for him, but it really isn't my problem. I want my team to win if he hurts the chances of that happening he has to go.

Again we have no idea what happened HOPEFULLY this is a misunderstanding.

"AngloVike" wrote:
    exactly, lets get all the facts before deciding how he should be dealt with. Seems strange to me that its not confirmed as DWI, usually that is confirmed straight away by the police. The fact that they said it was " under investigation" seems odd, I'm waiting to hear all sides first before I pass judgement.

I don't get it. I know quite a few people who have had DUI's. I've seen the police process several times, he was either intoxicated or he wasn't, there is no grey area. If they suspect an individual is under the influence they give a "breathalizer" test on the scene. A person has the right to refuse the test, but that is an automatic failure. There is also the blood test "down at the station", but those results are immediate. This whole "under investigation" thing doesn't make any sense to me. ??? I know his history with these things tells me I shouldn't, but I too am giving Koren the benefit of the doubt on this one until I find out more.
    http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h209/wordsofwisejcb/Vikings/K-DUB-Sig-2.jpg[/img]
    Da** Right I'm An A$$hole, You Pu$$ys Ain't Even Half As Tight!!! - Qwel

boognish is offline Coordinator

"mnjamie" wrote:

Better Check yourself.
    My father was an alcoholic for 33 years of his life, I personally went to Detox many times to pick him up, went to tons of AA meetings in my lifetime, before he passed away.

I feel I'm MORE than qualified to speak on this topic.

You can only enable for soo long.
    No doubt, Willy. I'm sick and tired of these people apologizing for his bad behaviour. At some point you need to be a man and step up and take care of your own business. I have no pity for this fool; he's been given more chances than most people would have, because of his talent. Now he'll be suspended for the year and likely playing with the Whiz up in Canada next year. It's just too bad we wasted any time with this loser.
    I am a dipshit!!!

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast