Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: K Rob Arrested?

Toss2Moss84 is offline Starter

K Rob Arrested?

No joke. Koren is being held in suspicion of driving drunk Tuesday night. If he is convicted, it could mean goodbye season for our Number 1 wide out.

New Season, new players, same crap....

http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/15284468.htm

UndisputedVike is offline Coordinator

Re: K Rob Arrested?

What the hell?!?!
    >

I hope to god he just had some kind of cold medicine that made him drowsy or this is one big mix up or something of the nature, cause if he's drinking again...there goes everything we had hoped for, so much for being "bulletproof" as the season goes on, if it is true then nice going K. Rob...way to blow a second chance.

Man we are really falling apart now...we were unclear of our #1 WR in the first place, now we are really screwed.

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Aslie Lelie?
    Jerry Porter?
    Without this guy we do not have a #1.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

UndisputedVike is offline Coordinator

"enlvikeman" wrote:
    Aslie Lelie?
    Jerry Porter?
    Without this guy we do not have a #1.
    Those names are starting to sound alot better.

I don't know how you feel the same way as I do but I want him released from the team, he is just wasting his talent away and that is just sad, he is lucky he didn't hurt or kill somebody

I don't even want Ashley, he is terrible, as for Jerry, the Raiders want 2 first round picks for him, no way we are going to give up 2 first round picks!

Marcus, Troy, and Travis isn't a bad wide receivers corp, we can manage fine without Koren

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

can this season get any worse???

we lose tank, greenway and now robinson could miss the season due to a season long suspension. Ill have a hard time believing
    robinson will get away with only a four game suspension or less since this isint his first time getting DUIed.

I wouldnt mind taking either lelie or porter. At least either one could step in and become the teams no 1 go to guy.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

BigMoInAZ is offline Pro-Bowler

:'(

What a waste!

Lo there, do I see the line of my People...Back to the Beginning.
    Lo do They call to me...They bid me take my Place among Them...in the Halls of VALHALLA where t

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"KWilliamsAWinfield" wrote:
    I don't know how you feel the same way as I do but I want him released from the team, he is just wasting his talent away and that is just sad, he is lucky he didn't hurt or kill somebody

I don't even want Ashley, he is terrible, as for Jerry, the Raiders want 2 first round picks for him, no way we are going to give up 2 first round picks!

Marcus, Troy, and Travis isn't a bad wide receivers corp, we can manage fine without Koren
    First of all, we don't really KNOW anything yet...asking for him to be released now is a bit.....ummm...premature.

Second, his release (in the event it turns out to be true) won't matter much as he'll likely be suspended for the season by the NFL (Violation of the Substance Abuse Policy).

Third, Marcus, Troy, and Travis are all solid receivers, but that seriously limits our depth at the position.
    Further, none of them have stepped up and shown that they can handle the #1 slot.
    Marcus has age working against him and hasn't dominated a game in a looong time, Travis is more of a possession type receiver (At least, that's what he's shown us), and Troy hasn't proven anything yet.

So, while the asking price is steep, we might start considering someone like Porter.
    Especially when you consider how many teams boosted their training camp rosters with numerous WR's (Anticipating injuries no doubt)...pickings will be slim out there.

IF this is true, and Koren was under the influence, then I doubt we'll see him in Viking Purple much longer...Zygi's made a lot of statements about that stuff, I can't see him backing down when the rubber hits the road.
    I hope it's unfounded...we're in a smoking pile of dung if it's not.

Caine

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

ahh man,

i was on a perfect 10 day vacation.. come back and see.. greenway out, a good showing by the vikes 1st's and a great D stance.
    then i get in and see this..

K, buddy i hope hope it's not the end of the road for your recovery path that seemed sooooo well paved.

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

raginghelga914 is offline Training Camp

Shut up!!! That news sucks.

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast