Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    sitandbehitski is offline Asst. Coach

K Cambell Underrated?

I already have the perfect nickname for Campbell, "MiniMoss," I've been calling him that since last year, it fits him well.
    I may be an a$$, but at least I m a smart one

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

K Cambell Underrated?

Bring him in in the 4th quarter with the third or fourth DB put on him. He'll burn the guy deep everytime with fresh legs to the dbs tired legs!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

K Cambell Underrated?

Or in the first quarter, when all anyone can think of is "RANDY MOSS!!!". But the fourth quarter is even better.

K Cambell Underrated?

He's a "home-run hitter" that's for sure. :cheers: If it weren't for his size (and his general inabilty to get off the line of scimmage), he'd probably be an even better every-down receiver. I'd like to see how good he is returning kicks. He's kinda small for that though...but tough!

That catch was the :bom: ...
    Proud member of PP.O since April 5th, 2003!

Jarhead is offline Rookie

K Cambell Underrated?

I think he's definately underrated, not only in the MN media but nationally as well. I know he dropped a couple passes last season but also makes some big game breaking catches. I thought he should have been used more last year and was worried that he would be under used this year as well with the addition of Robinson. He still may be if Robinson gets healthy but I think it would be a shame to let Campbell go to waste. He's been begging to punt and kick returns and I think he should be given a shot at punt returns at least. Tice thinks he's too small but I really think he should get a shot.
    And, ladies and gentlemen, I also know that he cannot lead troops to victory in a war when he has made it perfectly clear that he does not support the cause. -Gen. Tommy Franks on John Kerry-

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

K Cambell Underrated?

Hes somewhat underated probably somewhat as he does dissapear in some games mostly the road games for some reason and usually doesnt get any catch or will get 2 catches for 12 or something. He needs to be catching more balls and more tds for his ratings to go higher in which i think will go higher this year as we can spread the ball well and go deep effectively.

Does anyone remember the last time we throw a couple of deep balls during a road game??? That could be addressed.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

UkViking is offline Rookie

K Cambell Underrated?

Yeah i would say he is underrated and would probably be a starting WR in a lot of teams. It is great the Vikings have this sort of talent for their squad depth and competition for places is a good thing. :wink:
    Fly the colour Purple,and fly it high!

owensforpres is offline Pro-Bowler

K Cambell Underrated?

for one me and tnt took my daughter to meet him. he is a cool guy, and i do think he is underrated. he should get more playing time, look at his speed.
    699966daa73d890a9f6ec440ad82bccc

2fat4uVike is offline Rookie

K Cambell Underrated?

"Jarhead" wrote:
    He's been begging to punt and kick returns and I think he should be given a shot at punt returns at least. Tice thinks he's too small but I really think he should get a shot.
    I agree fully, Keenan Howry is listed as the smallest on the team in an article I read recently, yet he's a returner,... you can't teach raw speed, give him a chance Tice :thumbright:
    088676aa021b660e4a867e020ba397cf

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12