Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer

Just a thought...

Remember how every week in New York there was a get rid of Eli hullaboloo for the first few years. And nobody was really sure when Eli would leave?

Didn't he end up winning a Super Bowl?

Isn't TJack a contreversal character that "isn't developing as quickly as we wanted to"?

hmmm..

Patience I say.
    i m better than you, so just give up...

ragz is offline GM

Re: Just a thought...

controversial?
    and eli was a 1st overall pick and was in the league longer with a better offense than tavaris.
    basically what i'm saying is that people who haven't been patient so far with tavaris are just morons.
    if they expect a guy with 14 carreer starts to have everything figured out and make no mistakes then it would explain why they have been replacing him with any qb on the market or the draft.
    "self improvement's masturbation.
    now self destruction" that's enlightenment

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

"ragz" wrote:
    controversial?
    and eli was a 1st overall pick and was in the league longer with a better offense than tavaris.
    basically what i'm saying is that people who haven't been patient so far with tavaris are just morons.
    if they expect a guy with 14 carreer starts to have everything figured out and make no mistakes then it would explain why they have been replacing him with any qb on the market or the draft.
    Yes questioning our QB=Morons.
    Just keep on keeping on I guess............ :

ragz is offline GM

"Schutz" wrote:
    "ragz" wrote:
    controversial?
    pretty close if you've determined jackson is a waste and brohm is a saviour based on 14 games of experience and no nfl experience.

"ragz" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "ragz" wrote:
    controversial?
    pretty close if you've determined jackson is a waste and brohm is a saviour based on 14 games of experience and no nfl experience.
    And who is saying Brohm is a savior?

ragz is offline GM

"Schutz" wrote:
    "ragz" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "ragz" wrote:
    controversial?
    i'm sorry, i'm putting words in your mouth.
    the backup plan for "WHEN" tjack fails as so many of you like to put.
    questioning our qb is alot different than having him replaced when he's hardly played.
    the same people had us drafting brady quinn last year after tjack played 2 games cuz from what they saw he's not cut out for an nfl job.
    i wish i had some of your guys evaluation skills.
    i could make big bucks coming to all these conclusions so fast with such little evidence to go by.

"ragz" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "ragz" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "ragz" wrote:
    controversial?
    questioning our qb is alot different than having him replaced when he's hardly played.
    the same people had us drafting brady quinn last year after tjack played 2 games cuz from what they saw he's not cut out for an nfl job.
    i could make big bucks coming to all these conclusions so fast with such little evidence to go by.
    Yeah I agree, it's too bad you don't.

And yes I don't think T-Jack is going to succeed, but I also didn't know I was writing articles for papers I guess.
    I also know T-Jack will probably start the season, and I hope he does well because if he doesn't and all we have is Ferotte we're in trouble long term.

Heck since you like to throw words into my mouth so much I guess I can just assume that you wish we didn't even have a backup QB, because T-Jack doesn't need one with all that talent.
    I'm not so much mad at your position(that's your right), but the fact that you like to throw around words like "silly guy" when talking about people who don't think T-Jack is our guy.
    I don't go around calling all the T-Jack supporters morons.

Although I did enjoy my asking of who says Brohm is a savior into your answer of mocking anybody who doesn't like T-Jack.
    Heck I'm just going to assume T-Jack has a 100 QB rating this year now since you've convinced me of the error of my ways.
    :

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

One QB had high expectations coming out of college.

The other nobody really knew who the hell he was coming out of college.

Kind of hard to compare the 2.

ragz is offline GM

"Schutz" wrote:
    "ragz" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "ragz" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    [quote author=ragz link=topic=44122.msg760709#msg760709 date=1208411953]
    controversial?

And yes I don't think T-Jack is going to succeed, but I also didn't know I was writing articles for papers I guess.
    I also know T-Jack will probably start the season, and I hope he does well because if he doesn't and all we have is Ferotte we're in trouble long term.

Heck since you like to throw words into my mouth so much I guess I can just assume that you wish we didn't even have a backup QB, because T-Jack doesn't need one with all that talent.
    I'm not so much mad at your position(that's your right), but the fact that you like to throw around words like "silly guy" when talking about people who don't think T-Jack is our guy.

Although I did enjoy my asking of who says Brohm is a savior into your answer of mocking anybody who doesn't like T-Jack.
    Heck I'm just going to assume T-Jack has a 100 QB rating this year now since you've convinced me of the error of my ways.
    :
    [/quote]
    listen, dont go jumping on your high horse.
    in one of the other threads you are basically proposing brohm could win the job outta training camp, so if i assume that you think he's a savior maybe it's statements like that?
    secondly, i call people morons for expecting a young qb to have all the answers not even a full season into his career. but then somehow some other rookie is gonna have everything figured out.
    i'm trying to be realistic about the situation and try to understand that not many qbs figure it out overnight.

and i'm pretty sure we've had this conversation before.
    theres not much precedence for a team with a young starting qb taking another young qb as their 1st round pick.
    especially one that might be on the verge of the playoffs.
    so excuse me that i find it moronic that some viking fans have watched tjack so much that they pretty much think anyone can come in and do a better job.
    now don't get me wrong, b.johnson, k.holcomb, and b.bollinger are in no way dan marino, but if i recall correctly they sucked just as bad if not worse, and also didn't win as many games as tavaris did combined.
    there's alot of reasons why our pass offense has been porous for the last 3 years, so i'm getting tired of hearing about tavaris being the problem all the time when the guy's played 14 nfl games and our pass offense has sucked for 48.

"ragz" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "ragz" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "ragz" wrote:
    [quote author=Schutz link=topic=44122.msg760722#msg760722 date=1208417039]
    [quote author=ragz link=topic=44122.msg760709#msg760709 date=1208411953]
    controversial?

:
    [/quote]
    listen, dont go jumping on your high horse.
    in one of the other threads you are basically proposing brohm could win the job outta training camp, so if i assume that you think he's a savior maybe it's statements like that?
    secondly, i call people morons for expecting a young qb to have all the answers not even a full season into his career. but then somehow some other rookie is gonna have everything figured out.
    i'm trying to be realistic about the situation and try to understand that not many qbs figure it out overnight.

and i'm pretty sure we've had this conversation before.
    theres not much precedence for a team with a young starting qb taking another young qb as their 1st round pick.
    especially one that might be on the verge of the playoffs.
    so excuse me that i find it moronic that some viking fans have watched tjack so much that they pretty much think anyone can come in and do a better job.
    now don't get me wrong, b.johnson, k.holcomb, and b.bollinger are in no way dan marino, but if i recall correctly they sucked just as bad if not worse, and also didn't win as many games as tavaris did combined.
    there's alot of reasons why our pass offense has been porous for the last 3 years, so i'm getting tired of hearing about tavaris being the problem all the time when the guy's played 14 nfl games and our pass offense has sucked for 48.

[/quote]

If you're so tired of it then stop reading about it and posting about it.
    Talk about your high horses, I guess you certainly know a a lot about horses with height problems.
    I like Brohm, and I think he could atleast produce at T-Jack's level his rookie year, but that's my opinion based on what I've seen on his scouting reports and him playing, I could see him easing in just like another QB I liked, Cutler.
    I'm also not talking about if the Vikings ARE going to take him, I've just stated what I think of him.

But I'm not going to waste any more time when the only response I'll get out of you is the same old "wait and see" argument, I get it you like T-Jack and I don't, no need for your constant belittling and name calling,
    And I do find it funny the person complaining about myself being on a high horse treats people who disagree with him on an opinion based argument as mindless peasants and calls them morons.
    Hmmmm......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast