Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Re: Just Say No to Drew Brees

he better have his fat ass in shape by camp, if we resign him that is. we really need help in the trenches. otherwise no qb, daunte, drew, omar, brad, whoever our qb is will get blasted all year. although, i guess having birk back will help alot too.

WakkaWakka is offline Waterboy

"DiehardVikesFan" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    "WakkaWakka" wrote:
    "mattjenny3" wrote:
    That's a pretty good post, you get a freebie from me for being a Charger's fan. Nothing against the Charger's, they just aren't the Vikings.
    Well, I have nothing against the Vikings, they're not the Chargers though :lol: :lol: :lol: .

May I ask though how is Fonoti working out? I heard he got injured but I liked him when the chargers went 12-4. I'm not trying to rag or poke fun, just want to know honestly how he is doing.

1 more thing. Any idea on which team Culpepper is being traded to? (I'm really hoping Miami for very obvious reasons. I want Brees back personally =D, injury or not he is the leader of the chargers =D)
    well he only played in one game for us, so we never got a good look at him..reports are that he was horrendously overweight when he came to us, but he was willing to work himself into shape in order to play..i guess we really dont know yet because we havent seen enough of him..i hope we hold onto him because he is definitely a valuable backup
    Fonoti was a pro bowler in 04. When healthy he is a force.
    I don't believe he was ever a pro bowler. When he kept his weight in check and wasn't injured man did LaDainian love to run behind him. Fonoti was a force to be reckoned with until last season.

"WakkaWakka" wrote:
    "DiehardVikesFan" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    "WakkaWakka" wrote:
    "mattjenny3" wrote:
    That's a pretty good post, you get a freebie from me for being a Charger's fan. Nothing against the Charger's, they just aren't the Vikings.
    Well, I have nothing against the Vikings, they're not the Chargers though :lol: :lol: :lol: .

May I ask though how is Fonoti working out? I heard he got injured but I liked him when the chargers went 12-4. I'm not trying to rag or poke fun, just want to know honestly how he is doing.

1 more thing. Any idea on which team Culpepper is being traded to? (I'm really hoping Miami for very obvious reasons. I want Brees back personally =D, injury or not he is the leader of the chargers =D)
    well he only played in one game for us, so we never got a good look at him..reports are that he was horrendously overweight when he came to us, but he was willing to work himself into shape in order to play..i guess we really dont know yet because we havent seen enough of him..i hope we hold onto him because he is definitely a valuable backup
    Fonoti was a pro bowler in 04. When healthy he is a force.
    I don't believe he was ever a pro bowler. When he kept his weight in check and wasn't injured man did LaDainian love to run behind him. Fonoti was a force to be reckoned with until last season.
    You're right, but he should have been :razz:

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789