Thread: Just Once

wulvarine is offline Waterboy

Just Once

I wish we could close out and win a close game like those ever lovin Sackers!!!!! Just once!

HarrisonB57 is offline Starter

Just Once

Ill give that to the pack. They can play the whole game close then win it on the last drive. Thats probably why I hate them so much.
    Live by the Slacker Rule. No Hurries, No Worries.

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

Just Once

That I am sorry to say is the differenc between Farve and Culpepper.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

fan4favre is offline Starter

Just Once

"HarrisonB57" wrote:
    Ill give that to the pack. They can play the whole game close then win it on the last drive. Thats probably why I hate them so much.
    With Favre under center....all things are possible. Can you say the same about Daunte? If not, time for a new QB. It's QB's like Elway, Brady and Favre that make games like these possible.

wulvarine is offline Waterboy

Just Once

I don't think that it's necessarily the QB's fault. The post game radio show was lamenting the fact that we were running up a storm in the first half and then stopped!!!! I think the coaches from Tice on down bear all the responsibility. Also, a dude called in Blaming Red for being a cheap skate, and not wanting to spend the money for decent talent. Until those issues are resolved I fear we have more of this to look forward to!!!!!!

HarrisonB57 is offline Starter

Just Once

[quote="fan4favre"][quote="HarrisonB57"]Ill give that to the pack. They can play the whole game close then win it on the la
    Live by the Slacker Rule. No Hurries, No Worries.