Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re:Is it just me or is Edwards a real jackass

Mr Anderson wrote:
    Nevermind, I went on profootballfocus like I should have to begin with and found it. They both had 35, minus 24% gives him 27 pressures, still enough to put him in the top 20 of the league.
    Does it break down how many came against double teams or help from a RB or TE?

IMO that is what becomes the difference maker.The offenses are scheming to first stop Kevin Williams and JA. IMHO this helps Edwards get better numbers. Put him on a line that doesn't have 3 other marquee players so teams focus on stopping him and his numbers will go down.

I like Ray. I would like to see him stay on the team and do well and I do feel he contributes to the success of the team. But I also feel he is the easiest to replace on the line of the 4 and the one who is missed the least when he is not in the lineup.

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Purple Floyd wrote:
    Mr Anderson wrote:
    Nevermind, I went on profootballfocus like I should have to begin with and found it. They both had 35, minus 24% gives him 27 pressures, still enough to put him in the top 20 of the league.
    Does it break down how many came against double teams or help from a RB or TE?

IMO that is what becomes the difference maker.The offenses are scheming to first stop Kevin Williams and JA. IMHO this helps Edwards get better numbers. Put him on a line that doesn't have 3 other marquee players so teams focus on stopping him and his numbers will go down.

I like Ray. I would like to see him stay on the team and do well and I do feel he contributes to the success of the team. But I also feel he is the easiest to replace on the line of the 4 and the one who is missed the least when he is not in the lineup.
    Of course I'm not going to disagree. He's a good player and he does contribute. I just believe the numbers are spiked its because of the other 3 on the line. I'm not saying he's bad at all. It's just he playes with 3 beasts.

Ray himself can be a beast at times. I hope what he did in that Dallas game is a sign of things to come. If so, this line should be just plain dominant.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I agree with EJ

If he took on double teams and even get chipped all game long his numbers would be down

He's a good player tho and im glad hes here

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243