C Mac D wrote:
    Caine wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    Caine wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    Caine wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    bsmithberkley wrote:
    For my part, I apologize to all of those who tried to keep up with all this bantering smattered with a little talk about the Vikings, I would rather stick to the basics that I feel we are not giving Ray Edwards enough credit for being a good DE ...
    Don't take it personally man, when Caine is presented with facts that don't agree with is argument, he finds it best to save-face by name calling. By simply calling you "VikingTW" or "moronic," he feels his posts are valid... rather than addressing the actual points brought to the table. There is plenty of evidence of this all over the site.
    Whereas C Mac is the torch bearer for tolerant, open minded, lucid, fact-based discussion with a high emphasis on rationality and dignity....

...wait...no..... C Mac is a douche, and talks out his ass.

Caine
    lol. Exactly my point.

Your insults are in a vacuum and have no bearing in this conversation.

Wow... now I see why you do that all the time, it's so easy and takes absolutely no truth to back it up!
    I think your post history very well supports the notion that you're a douche. And I further believe that the majority here would agree with that conclusion.

And I would further point out that YOUR insult began this little side show - and ALSO had no bearing on the topic at hand.

Hmmm...can you say "Hypocrite"?

Caine
    Call me a hypocrite or whatever you want, but just remember that you're the one name-calling. As long as you continue to do that, I'll be far, far above you.

lol, but you keep proving me right with every post, so keep them coming!
    And the ironic twist is that my name callng comes in RESPONSE to yours...but let's ignore that little tidbit...
    Sure, go ahead and show me where I name called.

You'll never see me call someone on these boards a douche at least(unless referencing Childress), I'm well above that.
    But not above using the "racist" tag apparently - then apologizing to the person you referenced because you thought you were responding to ME - despite the fact that nothing I have ever written could even remotely be construed as such...

...no, you're a friggin' saint.

I also recall the repeated use of the moniker "Coco" for someone who disagreed with you - and that's without digging.

Don't even try and pretend your hands are clean here, C Mac. The truth is that every accusation - veiled or blatant - that you have leveled in my direction has been ten-fold more true if applied to you.

Caine

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Re:Is it just me or is Edwards a real jackass

Caine wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    Caine wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    Caine wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    Caine wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    bsmithberkley wrote:
    For my part, I apologize to all of those who tried to keep up with all this bantering smattered with a little talk about the Vikings, I would rather stick to the basics that I feel we are not giving Ray Edwards enough credit for being a good DE ...
    Don't take it personally man, when Caine is presented with facts that don't agree with is argument, he finds it best to save-face by name calling. By simply calling you "VikingTW" or "moronic," he feels his posts are valid... rather than addressing the actual points brought to the table. There is plenty of evidence of this all over the site.
    Whereas C Mac is the torch bearer for tolerant, open minded, lucid, fact-based discussion with a high emphasis on rationality and dignity....

...wait...no..... C Mac is a douche, and talks out his ass.

Caine
    lol. Exactly my point.

Your insults are in a vacuum and have no bearing in this conversation.

Wow... now I see why you do that all the time, it's so easy and takes absolutely no truth to back it up!
    I think your post history very well supports the notion that you're a douche. And I further believe that the majority here would agree with that conclusion.

And I would further point out that YOUR insult began this little side show - and ALSO had no bearing on the topic at hand.

Hmmm...can you say "Hypocrite"?

Caine
    Call me a hypocrite or whatever you want, but just remember that you're the one name-calling. As long as you continue to do that, I'll be far, far above you.

lol, but you keep proving me right with every post, so keep them coming!
    And the ironic twist is that my name callng comes in RESPONSE to yours...but let's ignore that little tidbit...
    Sure, go ahead and show me where I name called.

You'll never see me call someone on these boards a douche at least(unless referencing Childress), I'm well above that.
    But not above using the "racist" tag apparently - then apologizing to the person you referenced because you thought you were responding to ME - despite the fact that nothing I have ever written could even remotely be construed as such...

...no, you're a friggin' saint.

I also recall the repeated use of the moniker "Coco" for someone who disagreed with you - and that's without digging.

Don't even try and pretend your hands are clean here, C Mac. The truth is that every accusation - veiled or blatant - that you have leveled in my direction has been ten-fold more true if applied to you.

Caine
    Let's not forget about the two times he was banned for calling me an @$$hole. Then he cries for several months because we called his graph moronic because it didn't prove what he was trying to say. (Can of worms are now opened) :P

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

C Mac D wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    bsmithberkley wrote:
    tastywaves wrote:
    jargomcfargo wrote:
    TW lives!

And Caine is not a 'unique individual' on these boards.
    He's just average! LOL!

TW has always had a rather manic style of debate. It sounds lucid for awhile, but as time goes on the cracks begin to show.

This debate began with the hijacking of a thread and changing it into something else. Not that unusual, most of us have done to some degree.

But to make up your own new statistical analysis to prove a point that nobody else sees is how it began.

When refuted the insults, air of superiority, and the interjection of God or religion eventually will appear.

There are some uniquely misspelled words that are characteristic of TW that haven't been used in this thread.

But if this isn't TW, it's his brother.
    No doubt, once he gets backed into a corner, he starts slipping. At least we can get an update on the new doomsday date, before he goes under again.
    FYI...I don't know what this "doomsday" countdown is you guys are refering to.

I do enjoy how you guys "pat each other on the back" to make yourselves feel better.

Also, you are a very delusional about who has presented facts, and who has presented opinions in this thread guys.

You guys are like a pack of animals...

I stick by my earlier statement, something is very wrong.
    When is the end of the world? I was sure it was last November, but it seems to have passed. As long as you're gracing the peasants with your presence the least you could do is give us the next revelation so we can be prepared.
    I agree with his point that many on these boards are like a pack of animals.
    Packs of wolves typically target the weak or dying. In this case it was the weak argument with no substance. Nothing new to that, a commonality across species.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

BigMoInAZ is offline Pro-Bowler

what a rant! :laugh:

Lo there, do I see the line of my People...Back to the Beginning.
    Lo do They call to me...They bid me take my Place among Them...in the Halls of VALHALLA where t

ProFootbalFocus Wrote:
    Did Ray Edwards benefit from circumstances? Nearly a quarter of his total pressure (24.24%) came unblocked last season.
    http://twitter.com/ProFootbalFocus/status/14003154805

I don't know if this was mentioned already in this juggernaut of a thread, but this further points out that he looks a lot better than he is because of the rest of your D-line.
    "You can look pretty smart if you have a knack for planning ahead. That's Ted. The Packers are in good hands." - Ron Wolf

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Rockmolder wrote:
    ProFootbalFocus Wrote:
    Did Ray Edwards benefit from circumstances? Nearly a quarter of his total pressure (24.24%) came unblocked last season.

I don't know if this was mentioned already in this juggernaut of a thread, but this further points out that he looks a lot better than he is because of the rest of your D-line.
    it didn't hurt that we played the NFCN twice each last year either.

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Rockmolder wrote:
    ProFootbalFocus Wrote:

Imagine that. Thanks for the find Rock

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

ejmat wrote:
    Rockmolder wrote:
    ProFootbalFocus Wrote:

When I first saw that Ray had almost as many QB pressures as JA, I said whoa...now I can see where many of them came from.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

VikingMike wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    Rockmolder wrote:
    ProFootbalFocus Wrote:

When I first saw that Ray had almost as many QB pressures as JA, I said whoa...now I can see where many of them came from.
    And the other 75% were blocked... with almost as many(I don't know the stats, and can't find them) as Allen, 75% is pretty damn good.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Nevermind, I went on profootballfocus like I should have to begin with and found it. They both had 35, minus 24% gives him 27 pressures, still enough to put him in the top 20 of the league.

Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast