Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 LastLast
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re:Is it just me or is Edwards a real jackass

bsmithberkley isn't TW. This statement alone should show that:

bsmithberkley wrote:
    Life isn't about "thinking you are right", its about knowing when you are wrong and adjusting your opinion based on others knowledge and experience.
    TW never adjusted his opinion based on others knowledge and experience. He always believed he was 100%, and would not alter that belief unless he decided for himself that he was wrong. Translation - the only person who could show that TW was wrong was TW, and the only person whose opinion mattered is TW.

FYI, TW is still active on Rube Chat. He references PP.O every now and then and takes credit for PP.O's security (he says he kept on creating new accounts until the admins were able to finally isolate him).
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

vike_mike wrote:
    Well it sounds like to me that he is unhappy. No need for him to be here anymore. I like Ray and he is from here in Cincinnati, but if we can send him to Washington and a 4th round pick for Haynesworth, that would be fantastic!
    That would be ideak for Edwards. He would get a huge raise. I'm all for it.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

C Mac D wrote:
    Caine wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    Caine wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    Caine wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    bsmithberkley wrote:
    For my part, I apologize to all of those who tried to keep up with all this bantering smattered with a little talk about the Vikings, I would rather stick to the basics that I feel we are not giving Ray Edwards enough credit for being a good DE ...
    Don't take it personally man, when Caine is presented with facts that don't agree with is argument, he finds it best to save-face by name calling. By simply calling you "VikingTW" or "moronic," he feels his posts are valid... rather than addressing the actual points brought to the table. There is plenty of evidence of this all over the site.
    Whereas C Mac is the torch bearer for tolerant, open minded, lucid, fact-based discussion with a high emphasis on rationality and dignity....

...wait...no..... C Mac is a douche, and talks out his ass.

Caine
    lol. Exactly my point.

Your insults are in a vacuum and have no bearing in this conversation.

Wow... now I see why you do that all the time, it's so easy and takes absolutely no truth to back it up!
    I think your post history very well supports the notion that you're a douche. And I further believe that the majority here would agree with that conclusion.

And I would further point out that YOUR insult began this little side show - and ALSO had no bearing on the topic at hand.

Hmmm...can you say "Hypocrite"?

Caine
    Call me a hypocrite or whatever you want, but just remember that you're the one name-calling. As long as you continue to do that, I'll be far, far above you.

lol, but you keep proving me right with every post, so keep them coming!
    And the ironic twist is that my name callng comes in RESPONSE to yours...but let's ignore that little tidbit...
    Sure, go ahead and show me where I name called.

You'll never see me call someone on these boards a douche at least(unless referencing Childress), I'm well above that.
    I think you're both smart guys, who know that there are two sides to most football discussions. It's not science, there is no definite right and wrong. You both know how to form an argument and back it with statistics and instead of agreeing to disagree, you bicker.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

NodakPaul wrote:

bsmithberkley wrote:
    Life isn't about "thinking you are right", its about knowing when you are wrong and adjusting your opinion based on others knowledge and experience.
    TW never adjusted his opinion based on others knowledge and experience. He always believed he was 100%, and would not alter that belief unless he decided for himself that he was wrong. Translation - the only person who could show that TW was wrong was TW, and the only person whose opinion mattered is TW.

FYI, TW is still active on Rube Chat. He references PP.O every now and then and takes credit for PP.O's security (he says he kept on creating new accounts until the admins were able to finally isolate him).
    Saying to do something and actually doing it are two very different things.

This guy says we need adjust our opinion and learn from it, but he seems pretty insistant that his fake stats and flawed logic makes sense. He's telling us(all of who, don't agree with him) that WE need to change our opinions to match his.

THat is exactly what TW would try to do.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

bsmithberkley wrote:
    tastywaves wrote:
    jargomcfargo wrote:
    TW lives!

And Caine is not a 'unique individual' on these boards.
    He's just average! LOL!

TW has always had a rather manic style of debate. It sounds lucid for awhile, but as time goes on the cracks begin to show.

This debate began with the hijacking of a thread and changing it into something else. Not that unusual, most of us have done to some degree.

But to make up your own new statistical analysis to prove a point that nobody else sees is how it began.

When refuted the insults, air of superiority, and the interjection of God or religion eventually will appear.

There are some uniquely misspelled words that are characteristic of TW that haven't been used in this thread.

But if this isn't TW, it's his brother.
    No doubt, once he gets backed into a corner, he starts slipping. At least we can get an update on the new doomsday date, before he goes under again.
    FYI...I don't know what this "doomsday" countdown is you guys are refering to.

I do enjoy how you guys "pat each other on the back" to make yourselves feel better.

Also, you are a very delusional about who has presented facts, and who has presented opinions in this thread guys.

You guys are like a pack of animals...

I stick by my earlier statement, something is very wrong.
    When is the end of the world? I was sure it was last November, but it seems to have passed. As long as you're gracing the peasants with your presence the least you could do is give us the next revelation so we can be prepared.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Webby wrote:
    As someone who has worked with Edwards, the answer is yes to the primary question at the start of this thread.

Just saying.
    What did he do or say for you to form that opinion?

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Prophet wrote:
    bsmithberkley wrote:
    tastywaves wrote:
    jargomcfargo wrote:
    TW lives!

He's just average! LOL!

TW has always had a rather manic style of debate. It sounds lucid for awhile, but as time goes on the cracks begin to show.

This debate began with the hijacking of a thread and changing it into something else. Not that unusual, most of us have done to some degree.

But to make up your own new statistical analysis to prove a point that nobody else sees is how it began.

When refuted the insults, air of superiority, and the interjection of God or religion eventually will appear.

There are some uniquely misspelled words that are characteristic of TW that haven't been used in this thread.

No doubt, once he gets backed into a corner, he starts slipping. At least we can get an update on the new doomsday date, before he goes under again.

I do enjoy how you guys "pat each other on the back" to make yourselves feel better.

Also, you are a very delusional about who has presented facts, and who has presented opinions in this thread guys.

When is the end of the world? I was sure it was last November, but it seems to have passed. As long as you're gracing the peasants with your presence the least you could do is give us the next revelation so we can be prepared.
    I agree with his point that many on these boards are like a pack of animals.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

C Mac D wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    bsmithberkley wrote:
    tastywaves wrote:
    jargomcfargo wrote:
    TW lives!

He's just average! LOL!

I agree with his point that many on these boards are like a pack of animals.
    Case in point! Case closed!

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

i_bleed_purple wrote:
    NodakPaul wrote:

bsmithberkley wrote:

This guy says we need adjust our opinion and learn from it, but he seems pretty insistant that his fake stats and flawed logic makes sense. He's telling us(all of who, don't agree with him) that WE need to change our opinions to match his.

True...

IDK, he just doesn't seem like TW to me, and I have had some long drawn out arguments with TW...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

NodakPaul wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    NodakPaul wrote:

bsmithberkley wrote:

True...

IDK, he just doesn't seem like TW to me, and I have had some long drawn out arguments with TW...
    But he is not that far off either.

Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 LastLast